+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: W. Basketball. SMU Downs @LATechWBB in OT

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Earns WNIT Berth

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    So close.
    I hate to say it, because I always say it. However, it has become my mantra....... Next year! LOL

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Bright side is that we have 2 6'2" Freshman coming in next year, the bad part is there is no 6'4-5" dominate center in the mix!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    Bright side is that we have 2 6'2" Freshman coming in next year, the bad part is there is no 6'4-5" dominate center in the mix!
    True........ I do like the way Malone runs the floor, though. When she is on, she is a Pam Kelly type player. Would love to get some more height inside, though. I just want to get one that is as tough as Malone.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    True........ I do like the way Malone runs the floor, though. When she is on, she is a Pam Kelly type player. Would love to get some more height inside, though. I just want to get one that is as tough as Malone.
    Malone is definatly a load in the paint! I like Lang and think she got thrown to the wolves this year, but a more aggressive PG is going to have to be in the near future for the Techsters as well!

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    Malone is definatly a load in the paint! I like Lang and think she got thrown to the wolves this year, but a more aggressive PG is going to have to be in the near future for the Techsters as well!
    I agree with that. I think the one from Canada looks promising. I am feeling hopeful, anyway. ;-)

MTSU and SMU are both heading to round 3 (or Sweet 16 equivalent in the WNIT).

+ Reply to Thread