+ Reply to Thread

Thread: General News. LA Tech Athletics Announces Updates to Tailgating, Parking Structure fo

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

General News. LA Tech Athletics Announces Updates to Tailgating, Parking Structure fo

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

As Louisiana Tech Athletics prepares to unveil its new $18.6 million press box at Joe Aillet Stadium, a project that includes new restrooms inside the stadium and a new ticket office, LA Tech is also excited to announce a new and exciting fan experience area for Bulldog fans to enjoy on gameday this year named Bulldog Village.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Re: General News. LA Tech Athletics Announces Updates to Tailgating, Parking Structur

Yep

Sucks for long time B and C boosters. A point system was needed - no credit for length of commitment to LTAC will hurt our average booster.

Stadium parking should have been on south side of parking complex. These changes have the potential to destroy the great game day atmosphere that had been cultivat d by the pavilion the last few years.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Re: General News. LA Tech Athletics Announces Updates to Tailgating, Parking Structur

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    Yep

Sucks for long time B and C boosters. A point system was needed - no credit for length of commitment to LTAC will hurt our average booster.

Stadium parking should have been on south side of parking complex. These changes have the potential to destroy the great game day atmosphere that had been cultivat d by the pavilion the last few years.
    Kind of the point.

Gotta get the riff-raff out.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Kind of the point.

...AND they can watch the lsu game without being jeered by the riff-raff.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Kind of the point.

Compared to LSU and Texas, our football gameday is soooooooo much better when it comes to parking availability, traffic, game day management, etc. heck at UT the parking is a nightmare...even for the deeper pockets of their boosters. At least our police department has the right idea in regards to ingress and egress when it comes to gameday ....unlike the BRPD.

All that said....that riff-raff is the life blood of our athletic program. Riff-raff like me buys 8 tickets each year, a few kids club memberships and donates to LTAC. Now the parking and tailgate area that we have enjoyed the last few years is being wiped away.

I am glad our program is growing but riff-raff like me are about to be priced out - but I guess that is part of a program growing and getting better / bigger.

I do wish they would expand the chairback seating - I would be over that like white on rice. We have a few tickets but need more.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

I am glad our program is growing but riff-raff like me are about to be priced out -
    Yes, that's exactly what TMac and the blue-bloods want.

but I guess that is part of a program growing and getting better / bigger.
    I'd submit that's a false choice. Growing the program need not entail leaving behind long-time, small and mid-level supporters.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Compared to LSU and Texas, our football gameday is soooooooo much better when it comes to parking availability, traffic, game day management, etc. heck at UT the parking is a nightmare...even for the deeper pockets of their boosters. At least our police department has the right idea in regards to ingress and egress when it comes to gameday ....unlike the BRPD.

All that said....that riff-raff is the life blood of our athletic program. Riff-raff like me buys 8 tickets each year, a few kids club memberships and donates to LTAC. Now the parking and tailgate area that we have enjoyed the last few years is being wiped away.

I am glad our program is growing but riff-raff like me are about to be priced out - but I guess that is part of a program growing and getting better / bigger.

I do wish they would expand the chairback seating - I would be over that like white on rice. We have a few tickets but need more.
    . We need more die- hards like you! Seems unfair that parking can becomes an issue ...

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Yes, that's exactly what TMac and the blue-bloods want.

I'd submit that's a false choice. Growing the program need not entail leaving behind long-time, small and mid-level supporters.
    But it does require effort to know the customers and offer a basic level of politeness to people handing over their hard earned money. Dealing with the big money donors requires much less effort because their are fewer of them.

Quote Originally Posted by DallasDog View Post
    Dealing with the big money donors requires much less effort because their are fewer of them.
    Yeah, but they take up more time -- picking out furniture, and what not.

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

We are La Tech, LA Tech.... Whoever the hell we are. Any amount every year but we prefer the larger donations......

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Well he has time... I am sure he is working on giving our home game with UMASS back to them with a $350k guarantee from us, so we can play in a pro stadium again. That should keep him busy till mid 2018.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DallasDog View Post
    Well he has time... I am sure he is working on giving our home game with UMASS back to them with a $350k guarantee from us, so we can play in a pro stadium again. That should keep him busy till mid 2018.
    Is it sad I dont know if youre joking?

Is it more sad if I don't know if I am joking either??

+ Reply to Thread