+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Baseball. LA Tech Falls in Series Opener to Charlotte

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Re: Baseball. LA Tech Falls in Series Opener to Charlotte

That's funny. I haven't noticed any.
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    That's funny. I haven't noticed any.
    ....you're a lawyer. You wouldn't notice.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    ....you're a lawyer. You wouldn't notice.
    He rarely wears a tie.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    Somebody needs to recheck the certification process... that number seems low.
    He counted himself 632 times.

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Of course you are correct. I've always said, regardless of the sport, if you put on a show that people want to see, they'll show up in big numbers. And you won't have to beg 'em to be there. But if you play terrible consistently, your fans will find something better to do with their time.

Either way, the team's current woes are not the fault of the fans, as hambone suggested in post #3.
    No, Hogdick, I didn't suggest anything nor did I blame the fans. Clearly you are looking for confrontation.

I've read quite a few posts implying this team has no leadership, sucks, and the season is shot. I was simply stating that I hope this isn't the players' attitudes. Nothing suggestive. No blame. No hidden meaning.

We got hot on the back-end last season. Hot out the gate this year, now in a funk-- need to get hot again...

+ Reply to Thread