+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Inaugural Railroad Makers and Music Festival on April 8 in Ruston’s historic downtown

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Inaugural Railroad Makers and Music Festival on April 8 in Ruston’s historic down

Beautiful weather and really good turn-out. Everybody in my group enjoyed it (including my teens). I love many types of live music but don't have much of a country bent. To me, only one of the 4 bands we got to see didn't have much of a "festive" vibe to it.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Inaugural Railroad Makers and Music Festival on April 8 in Ruston’s historic down

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    Beautiful weather and really good turn-out. Everybody in my group enjoyed it (including my teens). I love many types of live music but don't have much of a country bent. To me, only one of the 4 bands we got to see didn't have much of a "festive" vibe to it.
    Great time!!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    How was it?

I love that people are making things happen in Ruston, but I'm a bit confused about a Ruston/North Louisiana "heritage" festival with a music lineup full of indy/rock/jazz bands with no country or Christian music.

.....it still has to be music that people want to hear.

+ Reply to Thread