+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Isabella strikes again

Varsity Bulldog ETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of light ETxBullDawg's Avatar

Re: Isabella strikes again

Maybe what Diaz was referencing was that the team is not exactly chanting: https://youtu.be/YH65jS-EseQ

Isabella shortened the quote "the belief level is low" making it read like team may be on the verge of shutting it down, no confidence in themselves or the coaching or all the above and I don't think that is the case at all.
    After the start to the season with the success they experienced and now to be 2-7 in conference I would expect them to be down. If they weren't, I would be concerned about their commitment to winning.
    Still time to recover but they need to get the train back on the tracks and soon. A series win and better yet a sweep this weekend would improve things greatly.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    He didn't originally tweet that -

If he had first then it would NOT of been an issue
    He paraphrased that the belief level was low and that the team was working through a slump. That's exactly what's happening.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    "Where would you say the belief level on this team is right now?" is sort of an ambiguous question if you ask me. "Belief level" in what?
    It sounds like it was a follow-up question to what they were talking about before. That's probably one reason why Diaz was so upset and said it was taken out of context. Isabella only posted one exchange, not the whole context of the interview. Diaz said a lot in his interview, and Isabella chose to share only a couple words taken out of context to paint a negative picture. Good for Diaz calling him out.
    Last edited by Dawg06; 04-04-2017 at 10:08 AM.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor View Post
    He paraphrased that the belief level was low and that the team was working through a slump. That's exactly what's happening.
    No, he tweeted it to get "hits"...

Which is in it's definition "fake news" or "drive-by" journalism

Diaz's tweet, is enough to validate that it was taken out of context

He won't ASK the pointed questions to the athletic administration or a coach but yet will tweet something like that

Which is a GOOD case in point of why the 5th estate is dying a quick death
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ULM2009 View Post
    very true. and the fact they are down is very clear by the results on the field.
    And yet we own Southwestern (3 straight wins), have a better record and a higher RPI.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Classic burying the lede.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Ah, thanks so much for the avatar! Just kinda dissapointed you haven't made it in your usual latent/homosexual theme lol.
    we had to find something as offensive as you are.

How are things in Lafayette today?

Geolocation data from ipinfo.io (Product: API, real-time)

76.72.16.31 United States Louisiana Lafayette
    Lafayette Consolidated Government Lafayette Consolidated Government 30.1689 -92.0599

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post

Lafayette Consolidated Government Lafayette Consolidated Government 30.1689 -92.0599
    What was offensive about the avatar??? Go Tribe!

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    No, he tweeted it to get "hits"...

Which is in it's definition "fake news" or "drive-by" journalism

Diaz's tweet, is enough to validate that it was taken out of context

He won't ASK the pointed questions to the athletic administration or a coach but yet will tweet something like that

Which is a GOOD case in point of why the 5th estate is dying a quick death
    There was no link in his tweet. It was a picture of Diaz and a quick paraphrase of a larger question/interview. It gets literally zero hits to The News-Star's website. Literally none. Favorites and retweets of that tweet won't bring anybody to The News-Star's website.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Puppy ULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you think ULM2009's Avatar

Lol. Not sure why ya think I'm trying to hide that I live in Lafayette..... born n raised in NOLA, got my degree at ulm and now live in the best city around. The very worst day here is triple fantastic compared to very best day in dog patch dats fer sure.

And verra funny that you all are holding on to that midweek game while your whole season goes down the toilet lol. Cajuns rpi is rising almost as fast as you alls is falling. Ha!

and not all upset with your little avatar. Just surprised you got your mind outta of the homo way of thinking it's usually in lol. Closed minded little forum for a closed minded little town

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Lol. Not sure why ya think I'm trying to hide that I live in Lafayette..... born n raised in NOLA, got my degree at ulm and now live in the best city around. The very worst day here is triple fantastic compared to very best day in dog patch dats fer sure.

And verra funny that you all are holding on to that midweek game while your whole season goes down the toilet lol. Cajuns rpi is rising almost as fast as you alls is falling. Ha!

and not all upset with your little avatar. Just surprised you got your mind outta of the homo way of thinking it's usually in lol. Closed minded little forum for a closed minded little town
    Bless your heart.

Puppy ULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you think ULM2009's Avatar

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Nothing wrong with Richard Simmons and Unicorns.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

pretty dumb, you obviously don't travel much to think you are somewhere important-- just got back from Australia ( 3 weeks) laugh when I see a Monroe boy praising Lafayette ( which has best food anywhere I ever travelled) ... may I recommend travelling a little bit--it will help you grow up

+ Reply to Thread