+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Lane Burroughs

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Lane Burroughs

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    The base running mistake by Washam in the 9th hurt big time
    Yep, probably at least 1 run, but we will never know. Ask me to pick a team and he is my first pick every time. He had a rough weekend by his own standards.

The other one was the failed bunt attempt that cost us a run.

FWIW we had two failed bunt attempts today. No excuse for that. It's worse than striking out.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Yep, probably at least 1 run, but we will never know. Ask me to pick a team and he is my first pick every time. He had a rough weekend by his own standards.

The other one was the failed bunt attempt that cost us a run.

FWIW we had two failed bunt attempts today. No excuse for that. It's worse than striking out.
    I agree about the bunt attempts - you have to get them down

Just can't be that aggressive and make that mistake when you are the winning run - that's an unforced error

I thought the inability to turn the DP was crucial also
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I agree about the bunt attempts - you have to get them down

Just can't be that aggressive and make that mistake when you are the winning run - that's an unforced error

I thought the inability to turn the DP was crucial also
    This T-Shirt celebrates the end of Sunday's game.

IMG_0246.JPG
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread