+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Baseball. Diamond 船ogs Set for Showdown at Rice

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Baseball Baseball. Diamond 船ogs Take Series Opener at Rice, 6-4

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Marshall Boggs blasted a three-run home run in the seventh inning to lift Louisiana Tech to a 6-4 win over Rice on Friday night at Reckling Park in Houston, Texas.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Baseball. Diamond 船ogs Set for Showdown at Rice

Had to leave for dinner after the 4th inning - that is good to get the first win of the series.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Baseball. Diamond 船ogs Take Series Opener at Rice, 6-4

Seems like the emergence of Hasler has made a significant difference to me. I haven't yet seen him in person, but they way he held against SFA and Houston make me imagine him as a gritty, competitive dude. At least that's one good thing that has come about in the desperate stretch.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

+ Reply to Thread