+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Releases

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Re: Releases

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Family tradition

Never noticed it before, but there sure is a strong resemblance to Pawdawg.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

Didn't Leon report directly to PawDawg?

Champ The Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by revf View Post
    Didn't Leon report directly to PawDawg?
    No. Leon reported to FJ who reported to PawDawg.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    PawDawg is the EF Hutton of wbb to BB&B....
    Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    PawDawg has enough girls' basketball memorabilia to fill a boxcar.....
    He only wears powder/baby blue colored shirts.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Moderators need to rename this BBB forum section:

Women's Basketball - PawDawg's Legacy

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Saw a Boom from Brooke on April 8. Anyone know anything?

Puppy Ilovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    your either a mental giant or a mental midget, if you leave your the mental midget and you need to move on, ULM, LSU Alexandria and Arkansas State may be a better fit for those that can't deal with the expectations of team before self. I wish them the best and hope that they enjoy their time at their new school but we need warriors that refuse to settle for being good enough
    I am seriously disappointed in your response, philgarris, especially when you tout yourself as a basketball coach (and why would you disrespect those other programs like that?) I thought you would understand a little bit better than other posters.
    I'm going to post this scenario and let me know HONESTLY what you all think. Let's say you work for your dream company and you put in extra time, team building exercises, and classes to help the company be successful. Others on your team only care about themselves, don't put in the extra time and schooling, but get the raises and promotions. What should you do, stay because you are "loyal" to your company or move on to where you are appreciated for you hard work as a team player in order to build a successful company?
    My other question is, why is the player always being scrutinized for leaving, instead of asking the coach why she/he couldn't keep them? Many times people are too quick to say "see ya" when someone leaves instead of asking the question "why"? Or maybe people don't want to know the real reason, because it's easier to blame the player instead of asking the tough questions.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovebball View Post
    I am seriously disappointed in your response, philgarris, especially when you tout yourself as a basketball coach (and why would you disrespect those other programs like that?) I thought you would understand a little bit better than other posters.
    I'm going to post this scenario and let me know HONESTLY what you all think. Let's say you work for your dream company and you put in extra time, team building exercises, and classes to help the company be successful. Others on your team only care about themselves, don't put in the extra time and schooling, but get the raises and promotions. What should you do, stay because you are "loyal" to your company or move on to where you are appreciated for you hard work as a team player in order to build a successful company?
    My other question is, why is the player always being scrutinized for leaving, instead of asking the coach why she/he couldn't keep them? Many times people are too quick to say "see ya" when someone leaves instead of asking the question "why"? Or maybe people don't want to know the real reason, because it's easier to blame the player instead of asking the tough questions.
    if you've got the inside scoop we're all ears.

Champ Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

I thought you would understand a little bit better than other posters.
    He's no Pawdawg.

Puppy Ilovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her gameIlovebball is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    if you've got the inside scoop we're all ears.
    I do have the inside scoop, but every time I post either I'm accused of lusting after a player or I'm a Coach Brooke hater, which is sooo fricking annoying. No one takes anything seriously if you don't go with the norm, which is everything is perfect on the LaTech women's basketball team.

Varsity Bulldog techdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud of techdawg28's Avatar

I do have the inside scoop, but every time I post either I'm accused of lusting after a player or I'm a Coach Brooke hater, which is sooo fricking annoying. No one takes anything seriously if you don't go with the norm, which is everything is perfect on the LaTech women's basketball team.
    If you're not gonna tell us anything, why post at all? Either give us the information or don't bring it up. As is you're just playing games with us.

Champ Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

Just seeking attention. Excessive Attention Seekers did not get the attention they required from their parents.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

If 4 players have ask for releases, then something is not alright with the program!
    Whether it proves to be good for the program or bad is yet to be determined tho!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

I am now Post #45 in this BREAKING NEWS thread and the "news" has yet to break . . . .
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

That is not necessarily true. At the end of each year kids have the option to ask for a release. The starting point guard at Maryland has asked for a release. Reports are that she is homesick and wants to go back to Idaho. 2 highly recruited players from Notre Dame are transferring. 1 of those players was the Gatorade HS player of the year in 2016. There is a thread on the Rebkell message board site EACH year devoted to transfers.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    If 4 players have ask for releases, then something is not alright with the program!
    Whether it proves to be good for the program or bad is yet to be determined tho!

+ Reply to Thread