+ Reply to Thread

Thread: W. Basketball. Anthony, Malone Earn All-State Honors

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. Anthony, Malone Earn All-State Honors

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

A pair of Louisiana Tech Lady Techsters earned spots on the all-state team as sophomore Kierra Anthony was named second team and junior Alexus Malone was named third team by a vote of the state media and sports information directors.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Basketball. Anthony, Malone Earn All-State Honors

Well deserved! I think Malone has the potential to be very much like Pam Kelly next year, if she really breaks out! Definitely looking forward to seeing both of these stars next year.

Also, I think Sweets has the potential to be a real star, as well!

+ Reply to Thread