+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: M. Golf. 2016-17 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

LaTech M. Golf. 2016-17 News

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Coming off the program's first conference championships since 1980 and its first NCAA Regional appearance ever, the Louisiana Tech Bulldog golf team is slated to compete in 11 tournaments plus the Conference USA Championships during the 2016-17 campaign.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Re: M. Golf. @LATechGolf Releases 2016-17 Schedule

That is almost a perfect schedule - some really great courses - Old Waverly, Squire and Mystic River are all 1st class courses.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Golf. @LATechGolf Hosts Jim Rivers Intercollegiate Monday, Tuesday

Louisiana Tech opens its fall season Monday when the Bulldogs host the 13-team Jim Rivers Intercollegiate at Squire Creek Country Club.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Re: M. Golf. @LATechGolf Hosts Jim Rivers Intercollegiate Monday, Tuesday

we are very close to having a really, really good golf team.....hope these young men can have some great fall and spring tournaments.....make a nice conference tournament run and get into the championship field again.

M. Golf. Freshmen Lead @LATechGolf in First Day of Fall Season

Freshmen Joacim Ahlund and Felix Paulson paced Louisiana Tech in the opening day of the 2016 fall season but the Bulldogs faltered on the back nine in both the first and second rounds and currently sit in 9th place at the Jim Rivers Intercollegiate heading into Tuesday morning's final round at Squire Creek Country Club.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. @LATechGolf Solid on Final Round of Jim Rivers Intercollegiate

After combining to shoot 23-over-par as a team on the final nine holes during the first two rounds of the 13-team event, Tech retaliated Tuesday, shooting six-under-par on the final nine holes to finish at even par (288) for the round and in a tie for seventh place with C-USA foe WKU.

More...

Discuss it here.

Re: M. Golf. @LATechGolf Solid on Final Round of Jim Rivers Intercollegiate

I am not even going to pull my Higgins rant on the golf boys.........but UL-M won the tournament.....that is 2 in a row for the UL-M boys......dammit. But I will say, they have some really cool kids on their roster.......I still thing we are just a player or 2 away from having a really, really good golf team. I like the overall direction we have been moving.....need to kickstart this fall season though before it is too late.

M. Golf. @LATechGolf Travels to New Mexico for Weekend Event

Louisiana Tech will be among an impressive 16-team field competing this weekend at the 62nd annual William H. Tucker Intercollegiate hosted by New Mexico at the UNM Championship Golf Course.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Palson Leads @LATechGolf in Albuquerque

For the second straight tournament, freshman Felix Palson led Louisiana Tech as the Swede shot a three-round total of six-over-par to finish tied for 22nd at the 62nd annual William H. Tucker Intercollegiate hosted by New Mexico at the Championship Golf Course.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. @LATechGolf Travels to David Toms Intercollegiate

Louisiana Tech golf will head south this weekend to compete in the eighth annual David Toms Intercollegiate hosted by LSU at the University Club.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Palson, Neely Lead Bulldogs to Solid Showing in David Toms Intercollegiate

Louisiana Tech freshman Felix Palson and junior Luke Neely both shot one-under-par 71’s in the third and final round of the David Toms Intercollegiate at the University Club to lead the Bulldogs to a tie for 5th place in the 14-team event.

More...

Discuss it here.

Big Dog WonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of light WonderDawg's Avatar

Re: M. Golf. Palson, Neely Lead Bulldogs to Solid Showing in David Toms Intercollegia

Congratulations guys good comeback

M. Golf. @LATechGolf Ends Fall Season at Mystic Creek

Louisiana Tech will be one of 10 teams participating in the inaugural Duck Commander Collegiate Golf Tournament at Mystic Creek Golf Club this weekend as head coach Jeff Jenkins and the Bulldogs end their fall season.

More...

Discuss it here.

M. Golf. Neeley Finishes Tied for 14th at Duck Commander Intercollegiate

Junior Luke Neeley shot a three-round total of 225 to tie for 14th overall and lead the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs at the Duck Commander Intercollegiate hosted by UL-Monroe at Mystic Creek Golf Course.

More...

Discuss it here.

Re: M. Golf. Neeley Finishes Tied for 14th at Duck Commander Intercollegiate

well

that aint no good

+ Reply to Thread