+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Football. Trent Taylor Selected in Fifth Round of NFL Draft - latechsports.com

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Football. Trent Taylor Selected in Fifth Round of NFL Draft - latechsports.com

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    I like where Henderson and Taylor ended up in this draft - I think Taylor will do well in SF....just hope they get that team back on the tracks - I was happy when Patton got out of SF....it just never really clicked for him there.
    The idiot distraction could not have helped SF.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Re: Football. Trent Taylor Selected in Fifth Round of NFL Draft - latechsports.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    TTaylor will make nine Bulldogs of note with the 49ers, dating back to our all-America Garland Gregory. and including Fred Dean. Not excluding Rattay, Patton, Bobby Slaughter, Driskell, Artie Smith and Paul Hynes. Did I miss anyone?
    and Fred went on to become defensive player of yr and all pro many times-- capped by NFL hall of Fame ( along with Willie- Terry). Not bad for a Ruston high school grad who once came to Tech practice after shooting himself in side---

+ Reply to Thread