+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Signs Texas Prep Guard

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Signs Texas Prep Guard

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech head coach Brooke Stoehr announced the seventh and final piece of her 2017 recruiting class on Tuesday as Mansfield Summit guard Amber Dixon signed a national letter of intent to play for the Lady Techsters.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Signs Texas Prep Guard

Another one that looks great! That is 4 new guards and 3 new forwards - with some athleticism and size at the guard positions. Can't wait to see all these new players with our returning core players!!!!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Delgado and Stahly both appear to be very good shooters.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Maybe Dixon will be the point guard I have been wishing for.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

No doubt that we will have MUCH more depth at all positions!

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

this is the only forum that has no d80 and d06 fight atm

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    this is the only forum that has no d80 and d06 fight atm
    I'm not fighting with D06. Don't know what you're talking about. You remind me of those whiny little jerks who try to instigate fights in junior high. The worst I knew was a twerp named Charlie G. He'd tell lies to different guys hoping a fight started, just so he could get his jollies watching a fight. When I picked up on this crap I punched his lights out, asking how he liked being part of it. (He didn't)

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

lmao - now I'm scared

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

lmao - now I'm scared
    Why are you scared? Have you done something to cause you concern? Maybe you should just mind your own business, and do the right thing, and you'll have nothing to be scared of.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

lmao - now I'm scared
    of dawg80 ???

We may need him in charge of orientation for athletes!

Big Dog sharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Why are you scared? Have you done something to cause you concern? Maybe you should just mind your own business, and do the right thing, and you'll have nothing to be scared of.
    Aren't you the guy that was demanding that Skip Holtz be fired three games into his first season--no, wait, it may have been four games. Because I can't get the number of games for certain, perhaps I should be ignored. However you should be taken serious--every negative rant.

Maybe. I don't remember exactly what I might have posted in Holtz's first year. I know I wasn't pleased with the way the team performed that year, and no doubt attached some of the blame to Holtz.

But...do you have a credible point you're trying to make?

Champ Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post

any kin ...., never mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    Anthony was picked all CUSA 2nd team and had weeks at Louisiana POW. I think she is going to be very very good and is a great clutch player. Having Dixon back her up this year will be great!!! We should have the Point covered well. Malone is back at the post and we have added some shooting guards. I just want Cleaver to really show some strength at the 4 spot. If she does, we are going to be in great shape. Cleaver is very close to being that X Factor in my opinion.

+ Reply to Thread