+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Signs Texas Prep Guard

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Signs Texas Prep Guard

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Anthony was picked all CUSA 2nd team and had weeks at Louisiana POW. I think she is going to be very very good and is a great clutch player. Having Dixon back her up this year will be great!!! We should have the Point covered well. Malone is back at the post and we have added some shooting guards. I just want Cleaver to really show some strength at the 4 spot. If she does, we are going to be in great shape. Cleaver is very close to being that X Factor in my opinion.
    \
    The key to this next year is simple, FOOTWORK on defense, we must stay out of foul trouble inside, Malone and Cleaver cannot pick up the what I call out of position fouls which is not moving your feet and beating the defender to the spot. Those two must correct that and not be sitting on the bench watching the action due to foul trouble

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Anthony was picked all CUSA 2nd team and had weeks at Louisiana POW. I think she is going to be very very good and is a great clutch player. Having Dixon back her up this year will be great!!! We should have the Point covered well. Malone is back at the post and we have added some shooting guards. I just want Cleaver to really show some strength at the 4 spot. If she does, we are going to be in great shape. Cleaver is very close to being that X Factor in my opinion.
    I think Anthony is a great player as well. She just didn't excel at breaking the full court press against good teams. If they leave her at point, I think she needs to improve there. Just my opinion.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    \
    The key to this next year is simple, FOOTWORK on defense, we must stay out of foul trouble inside, Malone and Cleaver cannot pick up the what I call out of position fouls which is not moving your feet and beating the defender to the spot. Those two must correct that and not be sitting on the bench watching the action due to foul trouble
    Great point!

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

Kierra Lang ran the point for most of last year. She was inserted into the starting lineup somewhere around game 4 of last season. Kierra Anthony played mostly the 2 guard position.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    I think Anthony is a great player as well. She just didn't excel at breaking the full court press against good teams. If they leave her at point, I think she needs to improve there. Just my opinion.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ACSlatech1994 View Post
    Kierra Lang ran the point for most of last year. She was inserted into the starting lineup somewhere around game 4 of last season. Kierra Anthony played mostly the 2 guard position.
    Maybe due to the turnovers...

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

I know I'm 2,000 mIles away, but most of the games I listened to, Anthony and Vasquez were the starting guards. Lang was a backup.

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

Kierra Lang started at point guard along with Kiera Anthony at the 2 , Rochelle Vasquez at the 3, Jasmine Leblanc at the 4 and Alexus Malone at the 5.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    I know I'm 2,000 mIles away, but most of the games I listened to, Anthony and Vasquez were the starting guards. Lang was a backup.

The new players should be on campus now, shouldn't they? Any sightings?

Anyone know if there are any prospects coming to the elite camp this weekend?

+ Reply to Thread