+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trent Taylors contract

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

LaTech Trent Taylors contract

according to Spotrac. $202,822 signing bonus. 4 year contract of $2,557,822 -- salary cap of $515,706 for 2017. these numbers under heading of "believed to be" But not bad for young man "too small"

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Re: Trent Taylors contract

side note-- 49ers giving SM qb Mullen a shot ( but they have 3 qb right now0 but 3 walk-on WRs-- K Cannon , Baylor . Victor Bolder -Oregon State ( he's smaller than Trent ) and Ken Brown from E Washington. I looked at their career stats and less than 1 year of Trent.

Going to be interesting watching pre-season games--- Turner- QP -Trent -KD- CH- Bates- IK - X- --just got distracted--Blue Angels practicing for Air Show, sitting at desk and watching-- add to max---

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    side note-- 49ers giving SM qb Mullen a shot ( but they have 3 qb right now0 but 3 walk-on WRs-- K Cannon , Baylor . Victor Bolder -Oregon State ( he's smaller than Trent ) and Ken Brown from E Washington. I looked at their career stats and less than 1 year of Trent.

Going to be interesting watching pre-season games--- Turner- QP -Trent -KD- CH- Bates- IK - X- --just got distracted--Blue Angels practicing for Air Show, sitting at desk and watching-- add to max---
    I'm surprised that KD Cannon wasn't drafted. At Baylor, he caught 195 passes for over 3,100 yards in 3 seasons. That's roughly a 16-yd avg per catch. Very productive guy.

By contrast, Carlos Henderson --also a 3-year player-- had 147 catches for 2,878 yds, and an incredible 19.6 yd avg per catch. He was also a very productive guy.

As for Trent Taylor, in 4 years he caught 327 passes for 4,179 yds. He averaged 12.8 yds avg per catch.

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I'm surprised that KD Cannon wasn't drafted. At Baylor, he caught 195 passes for over 3,100 yards in 3 seasons. That's roughly a 16-yd avg per catch. Very productive guy.

By contrast, Carlos Henderson --also a 3-year player-- had 147 catches for 2,878 yds, and an incredible 19.6 yd avg per catch. He was also a very productive guy.

As for Trent Taylor, in 4 years he caught 327 passes for 4,179 yds. He averaged 12.8 yds avg per catch.
    hope all 3 have 10 year careers---
    HogDawg know his stuff....

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post

. Not sure what happened but KD got released today--

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

I saw that KD and thought Kennith Dixon! I had to look at what you were responding to so I could get my breath back.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Varsity Bulldog techdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud of techdawg28's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    I saw that KD and thought Kennith Dixon! I had to look at what you were responding to so I could get my breath back.
    I did the same thing haha

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

The 49ers rookie class generally seems to have gotten solid praise for what they've shown since joining the team around a month and a half ago, one of whom is wide receiver Trent Taylor, who is among the dozen players at his position battling for a spot on the depth chart.Taylor, who was a fifth-round pick out of Louisiana Tech, came to the 49ers after a very productive college career (327 catches, 4,179 yards, 32 TD) and has shown so far how he was able to put up those numbers in college.
    "He had a drop in Wednesday's practice," wrote Matt Barrows of the Sacramento Bee on Thursday. "That's only notable because he was so sure-handed for the rest of the spring. Taylor was exactly as advertised -- very good at shaking free of coverage with a quick, up-field step as soon as the ball arrived. He's behind Jeremy Kerley at slot receiver right now, but he may end up being the team's best punt returner."
    49ers head coach Kyle Shanahan says Taylor has had some ups and downs but overall has left a positive impression.
    "Trent is a competitive guy. He gets after it," Shanahan said this week, per 49ers.com. "He's very good at separating. Like all of the rookies right now, everything has been thrown at him. He's had some really good days and he’s had some days where he's been off. I'm really excited about Trent. I'm excited for him to soak all of this in, get away for a little bit and I think he'll come back to training camp and get some good competition out there."
    Taylor isn't a big receiver at 5-8, 181, which is something quarterback Brian Hoyer has had to work around this spring. But Hoyer too seems to like what he has seen from Taylor this spring.
    "I think when you talk about man-to-man coverage, he’s a guy that, if it is man-to-man, he's probably going to win," Hoyer said. "It just depends on the route that you give him and does the defender have help somewhere. A lot of times, when we talk about man coverage, these guys, they play outside leverage or inside leverage based on where their help is. Sometimes when it's a man pressure and you know that he’s got a two-way go, he is pretty much going to win.
    "The hard part is sometimes with those little guys you can't always see them. Maybe you see like the top of their helmet or something. It's similar to when I played with Andrew Hawkins in Cleveland, a guy who would kill anybody in one-on-ones if you got him in man coverage, but the hard part is sometimes you’ve got to find a lane to throw to him."
    Taylor will be a player to watch come training camp, not just to see where he winds up on the depth chart at receiver but what kind of impact he has on special teams. So far it seems like he has a good shot at making his mark in both areas.
    "I think, if you watch him just practice, you can tell why he had the success that he had in college, there's no doubt,” Hoyer said.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Trent is doing very well in camp. There are some videos on the 49ers website of some awesome catches. Getting lots of love.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    Trent is doing very well in camp. There are some videos on the 49ers website of some awesome catches. Getting lots of love.
    That's great. Is Jeff Driskel still with the 49ers too? (I know QB Nick Mullins from USM was drafted this year)

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Driskel is with Cincinnati.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    Driskel is with Cincinnati.
    And threw a beautiful deep ball TD in camp to the #8 pick John Ross the other day

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

The good thing with driskel is the guy in front of him, AJ McCarron, will be a hot commodity once a few injuries happen to starting QBs (we've already seen Ryan Tannehil and Andrew Luck). Driskel could easily be Andy Dalton's backup by mid-season.

+ Reply to Thread