+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 5/9 @Lafayette (Midweek)

Puppy ULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you think ULM2009's Avatar

Re: 5/9 @Lafayette (Midweek)

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    I thought all grandstands were elevated and that was why they were called grandstands. Rows one behind the other wouldn't make much sense for a sports venue.
    Are you seriously going to stand by that statement? Man, you have zero comprehension skills, lol. Read my description again and then give it another try. And hey....why have you started referring to the Cajuns as 'ull' exclusively on the SBC board? What happened to all the @Lafayette's? The '@L's? And all the other beauties you used to use? Why the sudden change?? And why are they deleting most of your posts there, and calling them 'drivel'? And what happened to your posting abilities on RP? Why don't you post there anymore? Since you have such a huge complex with their 'name issue' why don't you take it there? Cheers!

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ulm2009 View Post
    are you seriously going to stand by that statement? Man, you have zero comprehension skills, lol. Read my description again and then give it another try. And hey....why have you started referring to the cajuns as 'ull' exclusively on the sbc board? What happened to all the @lafayette's? The '@l's? And all the other beauties you used to use? Why the sudden change?? And why are they deleting most of your posts there, and calling them 'drivel'? And what happened to your posting abilities on rp? why don't you post there anymore? since you have such a huge complex with their 'name issue' why don't you take it there? cheers!
    irony

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ULM2009 View Post
    No, it didn't. Just because you are reading about it now, doesn't change the fact that he has owned it since the beginning. This is just another example of the deep-seated hatred you have for Lafayette, the city and people of LFT. Also: why do ltur couples not like the reverse cowgirl position? Because they were always taught not to turn your back on your family.
    I was speaking of the academic fraud. As Hud used the plural, i.e. "issues," he took "ownership." Do you not consider academic fraud an issue.

As a "new" poster, what makes you think I hate Lafayette, its people, and @ Lafayette the college. I don't. Don't blame ME for what YOU think. Also, have you not been taught that it is wrong to continually spread lies about others. I have never said I hated anything to do with Lafayette. I do hate that you @ Lafayette will not ". . . take full ownership of the recent issues within our program,” including your name game and continue to use UL and/or Louisiana on your ball caps and "official documents" (your words).

Ruston is not part of Louisiana Tech University's name. You need to only look at our official seal to see for yourself. Why do you @Monroe@Lafayette fans drag us into your name game. We did not participate in the name change nonsense.

Anyway, glad to see you back and that you will bring your criticism of Tech here, where it belongs, instead of other boards where you have recently been reinstated.

Nice joke about Ruston. I actually believe marrying cousins is an accepted trait of "swamp people." Haven't you heard - all Cajuns are "undesirables." They were "kicked out of" Canada's Maritime Provinces for that reason, among others. I'm just using your logic. However, I'm sure you will use this against me on other boards. Your whole problem with me began because of something I posted on the CUSA board (yet admonishing CUSA fans for visiting the SBC board) in response to a Cajun poster lobbying for @ Lafayette to be a CUSA member. However, in his statement he unfairly and falsely criticized Tech, unabashedly, using language and "jokes" such as you just did earlier in this thread. I responded with my opinions of @ Lafayette's actions. Opinions I stand by today. The main opinion being that you folks are using the law you begged the legislature for to go through the back door to use UL and/or Louisiana as your moniker and such is precluded by law, as it implies flagship status of the UL System. I maintain that these action were premeditated and you suckered NLU to go along with you. Since then (2 1/2 years), you have chased me from one to another message board, disputing, misquoting, and misrepresenting anything I have posted. All because you cannot stand an opinion you disagree with. You have also been banned, re banned, used multiple names to spread your hatred and personal insults of any and all Tech supporters.

Moderators, please don't ban this guy. His musings (using that term loosely as they don't resemble deep thought) should be very informative. I even suggest he be granted his "rightful" name of LCF.
    Last edited by stodgdog; 05-22-2017 at 07:48 AM.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Are you seriously going to stand by that statement? Man, you have zero comprehension skills, lol. Read my description again and then give it another try. And hey....why have you started referring to the Cajuns as 'ull' exclusively on the SBC board? What happened to all the @Lafayette's? The '@L's? And all the other beauties you used to use? Why the sudden change?? And why are they deleting most of your posts there, and calling them 'drivel'? And what happened to your posting abilities on RP? Why don't you post there anymore? Since you have such a huge complex with their 'name issue' why don't you take it there? Cheers!
    It was meant as a joke. However, I also knew it would draw your criticism and misinterpretation, which you have been doing for over 2 1/2 years. I use ULL on the SBC board because I was asked to because @ Lafayette was upsetting the thin skinned @ Lafayette folks. They didn't delete any of my posts. That thread was moved to the "Pit" or whatever they call it. All posts by Tech folks are called "drivel" by many SBC folks, especially @ Lafayette and stAte folks, even though the thread was about a merger of SBC/CUSA and another about ULM. Apparently, SBC folks don't like input from CUSA, especially Tech, fans. Odd, since many threads are about CUSA and Tech is often discussed/criticized. I haven't been to RP lately, as we have not played you since the baseball game. Frankly, I didn't have the time during game week. I may visit there to see what you folks had to say about the game. As far as I know, I have posting privileges there. I don't have a "complex." I do know UL on your ball caps and Louisiana in your "official documentation" (your words) is illegal. Oh, I forgot, you are a fan of ULM - "Shonuff." And, as such, you should certainly have a problem with @ Lafayette calling themselves UL and/or Louisiana. It certainly implies that ULM is a satellite campus and lower in the UL System hierarchy than @ Lafayette, which it is not.
    Last edited by stodgdog; 05-22-2017 at 07:44 AM.

Man, you sure do keep up with me a lot. You criticize me if I visit the SBC and RP boards, and you criticize me if I don't. Which do you prefer?

Anyway, glad to see you back. How do you keep up with all of your User IDs? You must have a lot of free time. Also, I've always wondered how you are alerted when I make a post? I've also always wondered why? Man, it is Orwellian. Care to enlighten me as I am computer challenged.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

LaCajunsFan seems to have multiple personalities using ULM2009 and LaCajunsFan sharing the same computer. No soup for you! and you! and you!

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    LaCajunsFan seems to have multiple personalities using ULM2009 and LaCajunsFan sharing the same computer. No soup for you! and you! and you!
    That sounds incestuous!

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Man, don't ban him, please. As he chases me from BBB to CUSA to SBC boards, it should be entertaining to see what else he has to say here. He HATES Tech, and Tech fans personally. He has also gone by the name of geauxpnc, Vermillion White, and Shonuff (ULM fan). I may be missing a few. I certainly don't have the computer savvy or inclination, if I did, to do any cyber research to identify him. His writing style is unmistakable, however. Anyway, please don't ban him. I suggest he be able to post as LCF. That way there is no deception, except in his monotonous and unfounded criticism of Tech.

+ Reply to Thread