+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Buying Tech Gear - Obviously Red, White, and Blue; Any Alternate Colors?

Bulldog rlirette is a jewel in the roughrlirette is a jewel in the roughrlirette is a jewel in the roughrlirette is a jewel in the roughrlirette is a jewel in the roughrlirette is a jewel in the roughrlirette is a jewel in the roughrlirette is a jewel in the roughrlirette is a jewel in the roughrlirette is a jewel in the roughrlirette is a jewel in the rough

LaTech Buying Tech Gear - Obviously Red, White, and Blue; Any Alternate Colors?

I'm buying Tech gear for a Tech postseason event that I'm not going to say on here right now but it's location is in a city that starts with a G and I will in attendance for.

For people that have gone to a lot of games this year and/or watched a lot online, are there any alternate colors that I need to be aware of?

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Re: Buying Tech Gear - Obviously Red, White, and Blue; Any Alternate Colors?

Some teams have black and/or grey in the uniforms. But Red and Blue are the bigs. Mainly BLUE.

Champ Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    Some teams have black and/or grey in the uniforms. But Red and Blue are the bigs. Mainly BLUE.
    This. BLUE. Don't be fooled by anyone.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rlirette View Post
    I'm buying Tech gear for a Tech postseason event that I'm not going to say on here right now but it's location is in a city that starts with a G and I will in attendance for.

For people that have gone to a lot of games this year and/or watched a lot online, are there any alternate colors that I need to be aware of?
    Fiesta Bowl in Glendale!

Varsity Bulldog techdawg28 is a splendid one to beholdtechdawg28 is a splendid one to beholdtechdawg28 is a splendid one to beholdtechdawg28 is a splendid one to beholdtechdawg28 is a splendid one to beholdtechdawg28 is a splendid one to beholdtechdawg28 is a splendid one to beholdtechdawg28 is a splendid one to beholdtechdawg28 is a splendid one to beholdtechdawg28 is a splendid one to beholdtechdawg28 is a splendid one to behold techdawg28's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    Fiesta Bowl in Glendale!
    I'd prefer the Cotton Bowl, but I would gladly accept that!

Bulldog rlirette is a jewel in the roughrlirette is a jewel in the roughrlirette is a jewel in the roughrlirette is a jewel in the roughrlirette is a jewel in the roughrlirette is a jewel in the roughrlirette is a jewel in the roughrlirette is a jewel in the roughrlirette is a jewel in the roughrlirette is a jewel in the roughrlirette is a jewel in the rough

Yeah definitely the Fiesta Bowl!

+ Reply to Thread