+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: Comey's Firing

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Re: Comey's Firing

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    What do you make of Steve Bannon's comment that Trump's firing of Comey was the worst political blunder in recent political history?
    I think Bannon is wrong, and that as more and more truth comes to light about how corrupt Comey was as FBI Director, Trump decision to fire him will be fully vindicated.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Comey needed to go. He politicized his role with the FBI and that is something that simply cannot be tolerated.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Deep state? Lol.

I guess none of you have ever written a report coinciding with a study before? Such as in the field of engineering, science, or law?

I can tell you when I draft legal opinions, I start with the the draft as soon as I start getting evidence together. It provides a basis for discussing the status of the study with stakeholders while it is progressing, helps me identify gaps in the evidence and analysis (i.e., figure out where more research is needed) and improves resource efficiency by allowing you to more easily leverage a lot of the work you do throughout the investigation into the final work product, so you are not starting from scratch on drafting a report after the investigation concludes (only to discover gaps in the evidence or analysis then).

+ Reply to Thread