+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2018/2019 C-USA Basketball Tournament moving to The Star in Frisco!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: 2018/2019 C-USA Basketball Tournament moving to The Star in Frisco!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    I'll believe it when I see it. Until then, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a last ditch effort to kill UAB football for good.
    The Lindy guy would have a stroke if he read your theory.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I'm not sure how they are going to solution two courts under the same roof or what their court orientation would be, but here's some pics of the Midwest Regional at Lucus Oil to give you an idea.

With the Star having a lower ceiling than the Lucas Oil, the curtains would probably go from the ceiling to the floor. The Cowboys organization has really invested in high-tech stuff at Cowboy stadium and i assume at the Star, it wouldn't surprise me that they find some sound absorbing/blocking material to divide the two courts.

Champ Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Neutral court - check
    Drive-able for Tech fans - check
    Not at UAB - check

I'm excited and will be there.
    Easy flight for far off fans - check!

I'm in. My sister lives in Frisco, I'm sure she won't mind a visit. I'll actually be in Frisco in June, visiting. It's such a easy trip.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    I think the C-USA offices are actually in Las Colinas but with an Irving address. I'm not familiar with the area.
    people around here joke that it is the nice part of Irving and they didn't want to be considered irving so they changed their name. They built offices etc out there way back when and it took forever for it to develop like they thought it would.

+ Reply to Thread