+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Softball. 2016-2017 News - C-USA Champions!

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Softball. LA Tech Softball Headed to Tuscaloosa Regional

I was ok with him for quite a while, but his UAB bias has done me in. Plus I get the impression he thinks Tech's a second rate program within CUSA and maybe lucky to have the success we've had. And Dawg06 is right about his clueless-ness on CUSA. So some days I feel like I'm getting talked down to on two levels. He clearly looks down on the conference my team is in. And he looks down on my school within that conference.

But I keep giving him a chance and if he gets on my nerves I move on to another channel until his segments over.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

His knowledge of C-USA is unequaled, because it is that little.
    Good old Memorial Gym

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. Graduation Day Turns into Game Day for Techster Senior Duo

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech's bid to the 2017 NCAA Softball Tournament has altered the weekend plans of two Lady Techster seniors and their families.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. @LATechSB Turkoly, De La Cruz Named All-Region

A pair of Louisiana Tech sophomores earned 2017 NFCA Division I All-Region honors Thursday as outfielder Morgan Turkoly and pitcher Krystal De La Cruz were named to the Mideast Region third team.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Faces No. 1 Ranked Minnesota Friday

Louisiana Tech opens Tuscaloosa Regional play Friday when the Lady Techsters face the No. 1 ranked Minnesota Gophers at 1:30 p.m. at Rhoads Stadium.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Screwing Minnesota also bad for whoever they play. During the Selection Show, the only discussion about the Alabama Regional was all Minnesota, as if they were the only team going there. Tech wasn't even mentioned. Their discussion was all about about how far the Gophers would go as if this regional would be super easy for them.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Softball. Mike Forsythe: The Road More Traveled

The distance between Fort Collins, Colorado, and Ruston, Louisiana, stretches 1,110 miles. That is the journey Louisiana Tech pitching coach Mike Forsythe has come to know so well he could probably do it in his sleep.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Bearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond repute

FIU 0 OkSU 2, Final
    Marshall 2 Illinois 2, extra innings.

Let's go Techsters, game starts in ~15min

Big Dog latechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the rough

Anyone else not getting the softball game on Espn? I live in South Carolina and have Notre Dame vs Cal on EspnU and nothing on watchESPN

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Minn can flat out hit. 3-0 already in bottom of the 1st, 1 out and runner on 2nd.

End of 1

Minn 3
    Tech 0

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by latechbulldawgfanatic View Post
    Anyone else not getting the softball game on Espn? I live in South Carolina and have Notre Dame vs Cal on EspnU and nothing on watchESPN
    At work so watching Gametracker.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by latechbulldawgfanatic View Post
    same. I can't get it either.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Apparently it's not being broadcast yet. Espnu is still not showing the game.

Champ 96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough 96bulldog's Avatar

The tracker on the bottom of the ESPNU broadcast says Tech is on ESPNews. And it is!

+ Reply to Thread