+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: An Alternative to Critical Race Theory

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

An Alternative to Critical Race Theory

I've been thinking a lot recently about this critical race theory that the so-called intellectuals have been teaching since the democrats stole the election and put put an incompetent a-hole in the white house. They're even teaching this to kids in kindergarten and all it teaches is for one race to hate another.

One of the biggest problems we have today is black kids being raised without a father. Only 25% of black kids are raised with a father, so, that means 75% of the black men that impregnate women, do not stick around to help raise them and the mother has to raise them all by herself,

Since I've retired and don't have work taking up a lot of my time, I've become an avid bird watcher. At our house in Conway, we had several large oak trees that collected a lot of birds. Our house here in Tyler is surrounded by trees and we have even more birds here than in Conway. I get to watch the birds from the time they start mating all the way through until the little ones fly out of the nest. We had robins, brown thrashers, bluejays, wrens, mocking birds, and finches in Conway build their nest either near our house or in our garage as the wrens did or in a plant on the front porch as the finches did. Here in Tyler we've already had redbirds, bluejays, robins, and one wren family in a plant on our patio and another in a bush next to our house, build their nest in the year that we've been here.

One thing I've noticed is that the male and female stay together from the time they mate until the young ones fly out of the nest and are able to get their own food. Many birds mate for life and won't get another mate if one of them dies. I know this is true for doves and Canada geese. I've watched the wrens bring food to their young after they fly out of the nest. We could set up a camera close to these bird nest and record their activity from the time they start building their nest until the little ones leave. We start showing the videos to kids at an early age. Instead of teaching kids to hate one another as the critical race theory does, we teach them to love one another and raise their young together as the birds do. They also see that the birds have different colors and appearances and it doesn't matter what color they are.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: An Alternative to Critical Race Theory

Those birds are smarter than liberals...so you can't expect Biden et al to measure up.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Those birds are smarter than liberals...so you can't expect Biden et al to measure up.
    Vultures

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Great hobby Don! There are so many different species here in E. Texas.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Ah, but critical race theory already addresses that issue. Maybe you should actually study it.

Did the female bird have to work two jobs while nursing the babies because of her extreme poverty?

Did the female bird grow up knowing that the male bird was at high risk of getting incarcerated?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Male birds have an innate sense of responsibility to care for their young. That's not the case with those you keep making excuses for. In your Utopia the female bird can do better if she has more baby birds and multiple baby daddies.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Ah, but critical race theory already addresses that issue. Maybe you should actually study it.

Did the female bird have to work two jobs while nursing the babies because of her extreme poverty?

Did the female bird grow up knowing that the male bird was at high risk of getting incarcerated?
    Did the female bird not have a male partner to help out? If not, why not? Prior to the mid 60’s the female bird generally had a partner.

Was the male bird at a high risk of incarceration because it committed a disproportionate number of major crimes relative to their population?

Critical race theory was invented for suckers like you.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Why should I waste my time reading some bullshit that some far left communist professor wrote that pits white folks against black folks. Any person, black or white, can get a job to support his family. Those birds work their butts off building their nest and feeding their young. That male bird even spends some time sitting on the eggs and he never leaves the female or the little ones until they are capable of getting their own food. Those are universal laws of nature that are built into the DNA of every species, even humans. Why are some humans ignoring it? I don't know what birds think, but I do know how they act and why can't some humans follow their example?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Why should I waste my time reading some bullshit that some far left communist professor wrote that pits white folks against black folks. Any person, black or white, can get a job to support his family. Those birds work their butts off building their nest and feeding their young. That male bird even spends some time sitting on the eggs and he never leaves the female or the little ones until they are capable of getting their own food. Those are universal laws of nature that are built into the DNA of every species, even humans. Why are some humans ignoring it? I don't know what birds think, but I do know how they act and why can't some humans follow their example?
    Because if you want to be smart enough to offer an “alternative” to something you have to know what it actually is that you are providing an alternative to. You can’t just take Tucker’s word for it.

Because if you want to be smart enough to offer an “alternative” to something you have to know what it actually is that you are providing an alternative to. You can’t just take Tucker’s word for it.
    hahaha I never miss Tucker Carlson!!! If I'm out while it's on, I record it. Tucker is liberals worst nightmare. There's an article in the paper today that says the anti-defamation league is calling for fox to fire Tucker. Tucker is the biggest draw on Fox.

If you had read my post you would have known that the male bird stayed with the female all the way through the process of raising the young ones until they were able to find their own food. They helped build the nest, gather food and even sat on the eggs sometimes. Birds always have a partner when raising their young. How do birds know how and why to do this and some humans don't?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

If you had read my post you would have known that the male bird stayed with the female all the way through the process of raising the young ones until they were able to find their own food. They helped build the nest, gather food and even sat on the eggs sometimes. Birds always have a partner when raising their young. How do birds know how and why to do this and some humans don't?
    Birds have not been corrupted and misled by the Welfare State.

hahaha I never miss Tucker Carlson!!! If I'm out while it's on, I record it. Tucker is liberals worst nightmare. There's an article in the paper today that says the anti-defamation league is calling for fox to fire Tucker. Tucker is the biggest draw on Fox.
    I can tell you have Tucker brain.

And praying mantis females eat the head of the male after mating. How do they know to do that? Sometimes octopi cannibalize their partners after sex, too. Where did that come from?

Evolution and systemic racism have something in common. Behaviors that happen today were influenced by the past.

And praying mantis females eat the head of the male after mating. How do they know to do that? Sometimes octopi cannibalize their partners after sex, too. Where did that come from?

Evolution and systemic racism have something in common. Behaviors that happen today were influenced by the past.
    Birds are a lot more interesting and there's a lot of different ones to watch. Even if you live in an apartment you can go to a park and see them. There are also some videos on the internet. I watched a video of a male and female bald eagle on their nest raising their little ones up in Iowa a couple of years ago. Their nest was close to a river and they caught fish every day to feed the little ones.

Do all democrats watch praying mantis and octopus eat their partners? No wondered they're so crazy and their brains are so screwed up. Maybe that's why some men leave their partners after having sex. Birds are everywhere, just look up in the trees to find them.

A few years back I was in Ft Myers, Florida staying in a motel that was back off the main road near a school and small lakes and swamp.

There was a Bald Eagle that sat on a power poll near the area where the kids got off the bus. He was there every morning when I went outside to drink my coffee. People would come out of that motel every day looking at their cell phone and never look up at the sky. I would usually ask one of them if they had seen the bald eagle and none of them knew he was sitting right over their heads. It's a lot easier to see the good than it is the bad for me.

I'm diabetic and honey is the only food that I can eat that doesn't affect my blood sugar and according to the label on the bottle it says there are 17 grams of sugar per tablespoon. That bee was making that honey long before we had artificial sweeteners. A honey bee's sting can kill some people. Bees are also very important to our food supply.

+ Reply to Thread