+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2017-18 Schedule

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: 2017-18 Schedule

It wasn't just Barmore, the players were spent after that awesome win over Texas. Tennessee was pretty salty too (of course) and the Techsters simply left it all out on the court, physically and mentally, in beating Texas. If we hadn't dug ourselves that early hole, we might have recovered our legs and made a game of it. But, Pat Summit had that killer instinct and smelled blood in the water. She pressed us hard early and that was all she wrote.

Big Dog Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

Tennessee had to beat a pretty good Long Beach St team though. If I recall, I was only 8 or 9, but I'm pretty sure we beat Iowa by one point to make it to the final four. And I wanna say the whole bracket we were in played in Monroe??
    Louisiana Tech Bulldogs - Canada's Team!

Big Dog olddawgfan has turned a few heads around hereolddawgfan has turned a few heads around hereolddawgfan has turned a few heads around hereolddawgfan has turned a few heads around hereolddawgfan has turned a few heads around here

Yes, I was at the game in Monroe. Iowa missed a shot at the buzzer that would have sent us home.
    Lettin' the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier'n puttin' it back. - Will Rogers

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wade_Antley View Post
    Tennessee had to beat a pretty good Long Beach St team though. If I recall, I was only 8 or 9, but I'm pretty sure we beat Iowa by one point to make it to the final four. And I wanna say the whole bracket we were in played in Monroe??
    Yes, me too. I think I was only 8 years old at the time.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Yes, me too. I think I was only 8 years old at the time.
    You had shoes that were 8 years old at the time....

+ Reply to Thread