+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017-18 Schedule

Champ Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

Re: 2017-18 Schedule

Tennessee had to beat a pretty good Long Beach St team though. If I recall, I was only 8 or 9, but I'm pretty sure we beat Iowa by one point to make it to the final four. And I wanna say the whole bracket we were in played in Monroe??

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game

Yes, I was at the game in Monroe. Iowa missed a shot at the buzzer that would have sent us home.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wade_Antley View Post
    Tennessee had to beat a pretty good Long Beach St team though. If I recall, I was only 8 or 9, but I'm pretty sure we beat Iowa by one point to make it to the final four. And I wanna say the whole bracket we were in played in Monroe??
    Yes, me too. I think I was only 8 years old at the time.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Yes, me too. I think I was only 8 years old at the time.
    You had shoes that were 8 years old at the time....

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

December 29th vs Alcorn State

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

Techsters will host Memphis on November 16th

Varsity Bulldog techdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud of techdawg28's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ACSlatech1994 View Post
    Techsters will host Memphis on November 16th
    Not sure how good Memphis is considered to be in women's basketball, but this sounds to me like a quality home opponent. Assuming this is a return trip for our game in Memphis last year.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by techdawg28 View Post
    Not sure how good Memphis is considered to be in women's basketball, but this sounds to me like a quality home opponent. Assuming this is a return trip for our game in Memphis last year.
    The answer is not very. 14-16. I had them ranked below Grambling.

However, the AAC will bring at least a bit of good RPI.

Varsity Bulldog techdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud of techdawg28's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    The answer is not very. 14-16. I had them ranked below Grambling.

However, the AAC will bring at least a bit of good RPI.
    Well, at least Memphis has a little better of a brand than any SWAC team does.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by techdawg28 View Post
    Well, at least Memphis has a little better of a brand than any SWAC team does.
    Bingo. Even tho RPI doesn't matter in basketball, Memphis is still a reputable school and it should be good for a "name" win at the very least.

Of course, anyone that cares about WBB will also probably know it won't do much good for our rating, but hey. Better them than *pick a SWAC.*

We have so many contacts in the WBB world. When was the last time we played Alabama? Baylor obviously out of the question but I think there's a few more Techsters around the world who we should have on the phone for 1-1s.

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

I would expect to see Alabama on future schedules. Brooke and Kristy Curry have a good relationship. Reminder that this year's schedule will primarily be the completion of Summitt's contracts (at LSU, at Auburn, Clemson, McNeese, Ull) unless Brooke are the other schools opted out.
    Bingo. Even tho RPI doesn't matter in basketball, Memphis is still a reputable school and it should be good for a "name" win at the very least.

Of course, anyone that cares about WBB will also probably know it won't do much good for our rating, but hey. Better them than *pick a SWAC.*

We have so many contacts in the WBB world. When was the last time we played Alabama? Baylor obviously out of the question but I think there's a few more Techsters around the world who we should have on the phone for 1-1s.

Quote Originally Posted by ACSlatech1994 View Post
    I would expect to see Alabama on future schedules. Brooke and Kristy Curry have a good relationship. Reminder that this year's schedule will primarily be the completion of Summitt's contracts (at LSU, at Auburn, Clemson, McNeese, Ull) unless Brooke are the other schools opted out.
    Good - I'm not complaining, just curious.

If anything, our WBB OOC has been too tough, the opposite of TMac's preferred schedule. Spoon's teams dug themselves into mental holes early in the season thanks to tough front-loaded schedules, I think.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Good - I'm not complaining, just curious.

If anything, our WBB OOC has been too tough, the opposite of TMac's preferred schedule. Spoon's teams dug themselves into mental holes early in the season thanks to tough front-loaded schedules, I think.
    I agree with you. Most of those were close games last year with Brooke. Losing too many to good competition can go one of two ways, though. It can be an incentive or get a team down because they aren't getting over that hump. I want a reasonable schedule that we can gain some confidence, but not too weak either.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Hey, who do we play on December 29th?

+ Reply to Thread