+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017-18 Schedule

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

Re: 2017-18 Schedule

The Techsters will face Penn Sate on November 25, 2017 as part of the South Point Shootout in Las Vegas. Techsters should get another game out of this tournament as well. Kansas State is the other team announced so far. Not sure of the other entrant (s) yet.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ACSlatech1994 View Post
    The Techsters will face Penn Sate on November 25, 2017 as part of the South Point Shootout in Las Vegas. Techsters should get another game out of this tournament as well. Kansas State is the other team announced so far. Not sure of the other entrant (s) yet.
    Awesome on Penn State! Wonder if it will be a round robin type, so we get to play K State, as well.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Awesome on Penn State! Wonder if it will be a round robin type, so we get to play K State, as well.
    This is just a guess but I am thinking it might be Creighton

Varsity Bulldog techdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud of techdawg28's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Penn State has both K-State and us on the schedule

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

The shootout usually offers 2 games that count. So far, Penn State, Kansas State, Louisiana Tech, Texas, LSU, Washington, and UCLA have been listed in the tournament.

The shootout normally has 6 teams (last year's field was Maryland, Arizona State, Virginia, St. John's , Washington State, Nebraska).

It appears that the field has expanded this year. (1) Texas is facing LSU and Washington; (2) Penn State is facing Louisiana Tech and Kansas State ; (3) Kansas State' s website states they will face UCLA and Penn State

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

November 10th Home vs Grambling State

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

I'm not sure, but it looks like the women's schedule will not be the reverse of the men's this year. The Dawgs play @ WKU/Marshall on Dec 28/30, so unless the Techsters are playing 3 games in 3 days...

Puppy mccowboys is an unknown

Regarding the Lady Techsters matchup with the UT Longhorns: https://www.hookem.com/2017/07/15/te...fall-semester/

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by mccowboys View Post
    Regarding the Lady Techsters matchup with the UT Longhorns: https://www.hookem.com/2017/07/15/te...fall-semester/
    Some fond memories of playing in that arena!

seems we will be playing on December 21 vs Houston Baptist (Ruston)

I am not sure but it looks like we may be facing LSU at the South Point Shoot out
    I only say that because LSU is the only other team besides us that only has one game so far
    We know that we play Penn State on November 25th
    LSU plays Texas on November 24th
    I am wondering if we could be playing them on Thanksgiving day November 23rd or on November 26th

I was thinking the same thing Coach. I am not sure if that also means that we will not meet them during the regular season. I see that ULL will not be coming to Ruston this year.

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    I am not sure but it looks like we may be facing LSU at the South Point Shoot out
    I only say that because LSU is the only other team besides us that only has one game so far
    We know that we play Penn State on November 25th
    LSU plays Texas on November 24th
    I am wondering if we could be playing them on Thanksgiving day November 23rd or on November 26th

Quote Originally Posted by ACSlatech1994 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing Coach. I am not sure if that also means that we will not meet them during the regular season. I see that ULL will not be coming to Ruston this year.
    I hope we play them twice, I am in Metairie and Baton Rouge is just down the road from me lol
    SHOCKING that ULL isn't wanting to come to Ruston lol
    I was hoping we would have ULM at home this year

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

No travel partners this year??? Or odd travel partners?

2/7 v. Rice; 3/1 @ Rice
    http://www.riceowls.com/sports/w-bas...kbl-sched.html

Only 16 Conference games this year

+ Reply to Thread