+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 2017-18 Schedule

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Re: 2017-18 Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Speaking of Texas....I'm sure most of you remember that heroic performance by the best player in Techster history, Spoon, and how she carried us to that semi-final win over the Lady Horns. Wow! I think she played all 40 minutes and never slowed down, on offense, on defense, making play after play. Has to be one of the best game performances of all time. Legendary stuff.

Unfortunately, we played Tennessee the next day in the national championship game, and Spoon was simply too exhausted to duplicate that feat. We had less than a 24-hour turn-around, as I recall, due to TV commitments.
    Timing wise, you're confusing this with the North Carolina loss. The '87 championship was played two days apart. They did the one day turnaround for TV from 91 to 95. We did play late on Friday and then early on Sunday, but there was a full day in there. (I remember trying to talk someone into going to Austin with me and taking a chance on getting tickets for Sunday)

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgMc View Post
    Timing wise, you're confusing this with the North Carolina loss. The '87 championship was played two days apart. They did the one day turnaround for TV from 91 to 95. We did play late on Friday and then early on Sunday, but there was a full day in there. (I remember trying to talk someone into going to Austin with me and taking a chance on getting tickets for Sunday)
    This is true. I was there. The Lady Techsters played Texas on Friday night (still the greatest women's game I've ever seen, and probably one of the Top Ten basketball games by men or women that I've ever seen) and Tennessee on Sunday late morning.

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

@sportdawg or anyone else that knows, on 12/11 the schedule appears to have both the Bulldogs and Techsters at home playing at 6:30 PM. Any idea which is correct? I was thinking of trying to make a game during that time and just want to double check which should be playing. Would be good for a double header but I doubt that.

12/11 vs. Mississippi Valley State
    6:30 pm
    CUSA.tv

Mon, 12/11
    ULM
    6:30 p.m.
    CUSA.tv

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DFWDawg View Post
    @sportdawg or anyone else that knows, on 12/11 the schedule appears to have both the Bulldogs and Techsters at home playing at 6:30 PM. Any idea which is correct? I was thinking of trying to make a game during that time and just want to double check which should be playing. Would be good for a double header but I doubt that.

12/11 vs. Mississippi Valley State
    6:30 pm
    CUSA.tv

Mon, 12/11
    ULM
    6:30 p.m.
    CUSA.tv
    This is last year's schedule thread.

Here is this year's: http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...Streaming-Info
    Here is the official 2018-19 schedule from LaTechSports.com https://latechsports.com/schedule.aspx?path=wbball

+ Reply to Thread