+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Goff Gone from Bama

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Goff Gone from Bama

In the 1988-89 school year, one weekend, my future sweet wife and I were eating at a pizza joint on Tech Drive. We just happened to be sitting in a booth next to TJ and his clan. Anyway, his back was to Mia's back and I noticed that, during my conversation with Mia, TJ would slightly lean his head back and kinda to the side. That sucker was listening in on us!

At the end of our meal, after my sweet wife went to the restroom, Mr Eagles turns around (he already knew me from working in the SID office, but didn't really know me) and says, "Son, you'd better marry that young lady!", then turns back around and continues like nothing ever happened.

Bonafide, gen-u-ine scientific proof that Tommy Joe was a very wise man!

Champ Bearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DJDAWG View Post
    In the 1988-89 school year, one weekend, my future sweet wife and I were eating at a pizza joint on Tech Drive. We just happened to be sitting in a booth next to TJ and his clan. Anyway, his back was to Mia's back and I noticed that, during my conversation with Mia, TJ would slightly lean his head back and kinda to the side. That sucker was listening in on us!

At the end of our meal, after my sweet wife went to the restroom, Mr Eagles turns around (he already knew me from working in the SID office, but didn't really know me) and says, "Son, you'd better marry that young lady!", then turns back around and continues like nothing ever happened.

Bonafide, gen-u-ine scientific proof that Tommy Joe was a very wise man!
    I'm quite curious now what you and Mia were discussing

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bearpaw View Post
    I'm quite curious now what you and Mia were discussing
    What?!?! We were sweet little angels

+ Reply to Thread