+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2017-18 Roster

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 2017-18 Roster

Quote Originally Posted by rebelboi View Post
    Grayson Bright, transfer from Texas Tech

https://twitter.com/G_Bright2/status/996530178779242497

https://texastech.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=3902
    Welcome aboard Grayson!!!!!!!!! I assume she will have to sit out a year, but that will give her time to learn the system.

Varsity Bulldog old dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Welcome aboard Grayson!!!!!!!!! I assume she will have to sit out a year, but that will give her time to learn the system.
    Maybe not. Can't they play immediately if they transfer because of a change In head coach?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by old dawg View Post
    Maybe not. Can't they play immediately if they transfer because of a change In head coach?
    That would be great! I didn't see anything about sitting out a year, so maybe that is the case...

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

I think you can only play immediately if you are a new recruit to the school. Grayson was a sophomore at Texas Tech when coaching change happened. She will have to sit out a year.
    Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    That would be great! I didn't see anything about sitting out a year, so maybe that is the case...

Varsity Bulldog old dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by ACSlatech1994 View Post
    I think you can only play immediately if you are a new recruit to the school. Grayson was a sophomore at Texas Tech when coaching change happened. She will have to sit out a year.
    Shows how much I know. Thanks for the info.

+ Reply to Thread