+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mayor Mitch Landrieu.....

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Mayor Mitch Landrieu.....

Statistically, Trump supporters are more likely to share fake news on social media than his opponents. Remember than Stanford study?

https://web.stanford.edu/~gentzkow/r...h/fakenews.pdf

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Here's a link to the Landrieu story, FWIW:

https://politicalmayhem.news/terror-...roy-monuments/

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Statistically, Trump supporters are more likely to share fake news on social media than his opponents. Remember than Stanford study?

https://web.stanford.edu/~gentzkow/r...h/fakenews.pdf
    Stanford is an ultra-libtard institution, nothing it does can be viewed as being unbiased. And, right, academic white papers....one can take any topic and get the results you want.

So, by sharing this article, you just practiced sharing fake news. Congrats.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Stanford is an ultra-libtard institution, nothing it does can be viewed as being unbiased. And, right, academic white papers....one can take any topic and get the results you want.

So, by sharing this article, you just practiced sharing fake news. Congrats.
    Typical Trumpian tactic to label actual facts you don't like "fake news".

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

How does it feel to be involved in the same struggle as Mitch Landrieu, Pelosi, Boxer, Waters, etc.? You are on a great team!

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

I think part of the problem is that anyone can label something fake news. The Stanford study it'self uses the "three leading fact-checking" websites to determine fake news. I suspect their standard is not as high as mine.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    How does it feel to be involved in the same struggle as Mitch Landrieu, Pelosi, Boxer, Waters, etc.? You are on a great team!
    Trump supporters don't want to get into a game of comparing "teammates".

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Trump supporters don't want to get into a game of comparing "teammates".
    I like my team members.

Your individual IQ is higher than the four I listed combined. How do you feel about that?

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    I like my team members.

Your individual IQ is higher than the four I listed combined. How do you feel about that?
    Pretty sure you don't like the hate groups that supported Trump,

Champ Dawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond repute Dawgonit's Avatar

Dawgonit:

So, it's your contention that 100% of what is posted on Facebook is fake.
    Show me where I said that and I'll be glad to admit I'm wrong.

you automatically dismiss anything and everything posted on FB as false, just because it's been posted on FB. Well, no one can help you with that.
    I automatically suspect everything on Facebook and don't accept it until it has been verified. It's what everyone should do. If something is verified than I believe it which happens on Facebook as well.

I NEVER said the Landrieu story was true. That's why I purposely used "if true" (and did so twice). I also, right up front, disclosed MY SOURCE as a post on Facebook. But, your response was "Source: Facebook" so, automatically dismiss it as fake news.
    I dismiss it until it has been proven. You didn't link anything in your first post to back up your rumor. and that's all it was in your first post- a rumor. What should I do with a rumor? I'm not going to accept it as truth or give it any validation based on my assumptions.

And yeah Facebook isn't a good source. just because a source is right sometimes doesn't mean it's a good source. Would you trust a doctor if he was only right some of the time? I sure wouldn't.

Pretty sure you don't like the hate groups that supported Trump,
    "Hate" groups? Who (whom?) do they hate? I bet they love each other. Ya know other members of these so-called groups. Maybe they are really just "love" groups.

Typical libtard to accept as "facts" something that comes from some small sample. And besides, Goosey, how do YOU know what the real facts are in this so-called study? Were you closely involved in the data gathering? Have you independently verified the validity of the data? Have you verified the validity of the statistical methods used to analyze the data? Hmmmm? Have you? I bet a dollar to a doughnut the answer to those questions is a big, fat NO! Nope, all you have done is accept as fact these results because they happen to fit your twisted view of the world.

But, I forgive you. I know in your evolutionary effort to shake off your origins of being a monkey, you haven't advanced as far as the rest of us. In another few hundred thousand years your kind might achieve a measurable IQ beyond that of a four-year-old.

"Hate" groups? Who (whom?) do they hate? I bet they love each other. Ya know other members of these so-called groups. Maybe they are really just "love" groups.
    Kkk, neo-nazi party, and David Duke for starters.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Kkk, neo-nazi party, and David Duke for starters.
    Nah....no such thing in any major way at all. Fake news and spin to incite race baiting by liberal media and Soros groups.

Will Mayor Landrieu buy the Lenin statue, currently on display in Seattle? That's right! A statue of Lenin, torn down in Ukraine, was bought by some commie bastard and brought to Seattle, where today it is proudly on display at an intersection in the Freemont neighborhood. It's for sale for a mere $260K (can buy two at that price). Surely Mitchy boy wants it in New Orleans, and will probably use taxpayer money to get it.

Good ole Lenin, a hero to libtards everywhere. Need to overlook the fact he had millions murdered. That is merely collateral damage for the advancement of libtardism. The end justifies the means. Eh, right Goosey, salty, maverick...and sometimes Jubru (although I have hope he can be salvaged).

+ Reply to Thread