+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: W. Soccer. 2017-18 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. Soccer Earns USC Team Academic Award for 10th Straight Year

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Another year, another Team Academic Award for the Louisiana Tech women’s soccer team.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. Techsters Shut Out Panthers, 2-0, in Miami

The Louisiana Tech women's soccer team picked up a crucial three points in Conference USA action on Thursday night, shutting out FIU by a final score 2-0 at the Riccardo Silva Stadium.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Hosts Charlotte, Old Dominion in C-USA Action

At the midway point of the Conference USA schedule, the Louisiana Tech women’s soccer team looks to add to its point total this weekend when they play host to Charlotte on Friday night at 7 p.m. and Old Dominion on Sunday afternoon at 1 p.m. at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Dages Strikes Twice in 2-1 Victory

Even though it was Friday the 13th, the Louisiana Tech women’s soccer team was not afraid of a Charlotte squad who had won eight of its last nine and who they had never beaten on the pitch.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Physical Match Ends in 1-1 Tie

After a combined 36 fouls, seven yellow cards, two red cards, a handful of injuries and some crazy weather to boot, Louisiana Tech and Old Dominion went the full 110 minutes and ended in a 1-1 draw on Sunday afternoon at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Lady Techsters Face Final Two Road Tests

The Louisiana Tech women’s soccer team closes out the road portion of its schedule this week with two conference matches, the first one coming on Thursday night at Middle Tennessee with kickoff set for 7 p.m. at the Dean A. Hayes Soccer Stadium.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Battles Back, Twice, to Down Middle Tennessee

Behind on the scoreboard on two different occasions, the Louisiana Tech women’s soccer team battled back to equalize twice.

More...

Discuss it here.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: W. Soccer. LA Tech Battles Back, Twice, to Down Middle Tennessee

The Techsters moved from 6th to 3rd place with the victory.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Shuts Out UAB, Clinches Spot in C-USA Tourney

For the fourth straight season, the Louisiana Tech women’s soccer team has qualified for the Conference USA Tournament after clinching a spot on Sunday afternoon with a 1-0 shutout victory over UAB at BBVA Compass Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Soccer. LA Tech Shuts Out UAB, Clinches Spot in C-USA Tourney

Those are nice, rare words to hear.

W. Soccer. Gebler Named C-USA Defensive Player of the Week

After helping the Louisiana Tech women's soccer team pull off a road sweep, senior Monica Gebler was selected as the Conference USA Defensive Player of the Week in an announcement made by the league office on Monday.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Nine Seniors to Play Final Home Game on Friday

The largest senior class in Louisiana Tech women’s soccer history will play their final game at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex on Friday night when they take on Southern Miss at 7 p.m. in the regular season finale.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Seniors Help Deliver 3-1 Win in Regular Season Finale

All nine seniors for the Louisiana Tech women’s soccer team started on Friday night in their final game at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Conf Cusa W. Soccer. C-USA Tournament - Friday 10am - 4 Tech vs. 8 Charlotte

With the conclusion of all the league matches, the Louisiana Tech women’s soccer team learned on Sunday afternoon that they will be the No. 4 seed in the Conference USA Tournament and will face No. 5 Old Dominion on Wednesday, Nov. 1.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Hervey Selected C-USA Offensive Player of the Week

After scoring two goals to help Louisiana Tech defeat Southern Miss on Senior Night, senior Kailee Hervey was selected as the Conference USA Offensive Player of the Week in an announcement made by the league office on Monday.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread