+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: W. Soccer. 2017-18 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. LA Tech Falls in C-USA Tournament Semifinals

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

A couple inches left or right and who knows what the end result would have been between No. 4 Louisiana Tech and No. 8 Charlotte in the Conference USA Tournament semifinals.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. Seniors Pave Way for Memorable Soccer Season

Just before kickoff, Monica Gebler would get in the middle of a huddle surrounded by her Lady Techster soccer teammates.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Kgoale Selected to All-South Region Team

The impact senior midfielder Nomvula Kgoale had on the Louisiana Tech women’s soccer team this past season was recognized again on Thursday as she was selected to the United Soccer Coaches NCAA Division I Women’s All-South Region Team.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Kgoale, Laque Selected to Scholar All-South Region Team

Over a month after earning academic honors from Conference USA, the Louisiana Tech senior duo of Nomvula Kgoale and Haley Laque received another academic award as they were both selected to the 2017 United Soccer Coaches NCAA Division I Women's Scholar All-South Region Team.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Four Lady Techsters Earn LSWA Honors

In the final postseason honors handed out for the 2017 season, the Louisiana Tech women's soccer team had four Lady Techsters earn awards from the Louisiana Sports Writers Association as announced on Sunday.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Soccer Signs 15 in 2018 Class

After qualifying for postseason play for the fourth-consecutive season and advancing to the Conference USA Tournament semifinals for the second time in program history, the Louisiana Tech women's soccer team continued its constant theme of improvement, starting with the 2018 recruiting class, announced on Thursday.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Begins Spring Slate on Saturday

The Louisiana Tech women's soccer team will participate in two 7-a-side tournaments and play three weekends of regional matches this spring and it all gets underway on Saturday at 9:30 a.m. in its home invitational at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Soccer Schedules Spring and Fall ID Camps

The dates for the 2018 Louisiana Tech Soccer ID Camps have been set for the spring and fall which are available to any and all female players entering grades 9-12.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Sherry to Join Guyana National Team Coaching Staff this Summer

Eleven-year Louisiana Tech women's soccer head coach and three-time Louisiana Coach of the Year Kevin Sherry has accepted the position to be the lead assistant coach for the Guyana Women's National Team "The Lady Jaguars" this summer.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread