+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: W. Soccer. 2017-18 News

Hybrid View

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

LaTech W. Soccer. 2017-18 News

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

With the graduation of their three-year starter in net, the Louisiana Tech women’s soccer team added some depth between the posts on Tuesday with the addition of Mississippi State transfer Courtney Tompkins.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. Sloan Nominated for 2017 NCAA Woman of the Year

Former Louisiana Tech women’s soccer star Kathryn Sloan is one of a record 543 female college athletes nominated by NCAA member schools for the 2017 NCAA Woman of the Year award.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Sloan Receives C-USA Scholar Athlete Award

Former Louisiana Tech star Kathryn Sloan was chosen as the recipient of the Conference USA Scholar Athlete Award for women’s soccer, announced by the league office on Friday.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Former Lady Techster Joins Soccer Staff

After spending the last four years as a player on the back line for Louisiana Tech, Charity Simmons will now be on the sideline as an assistant coach.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Kgoale Participates in South African Training Camp

With the first fall practice for the Louisiana Tech women’s soccer team set to get underway in a week at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex, defender Nomvula Kgoale was recently able to get her training started earlier.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Kgoale Selected as C-USA Preseason Defensive Player of the Year

Louisiana Tech senior defender Nomvula Kgoale was one of 11 players selected to the Preseason Women’s Soccer All-Conference USA Team as well as being chosen as the Preseason Defensive Player of the Year in a vote by the league head coaches.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. @LATechSOC Battling Mother Nature during Fall Camp

Usually during the opening week of fall camp for the Louisiana Tech women’s soccer team, they are having to deal with strong humidity and triple-digit temperatures.

More...

Discuss it here.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: W. Soccer. @LATechSOC Battling Mother Nature during Fall Camp

This is why we need an Indoor Practice Facility

“It is putting us behind our schedule with regards to team shape,” Sherry said. “We can do small skill-set areas, but we can’t do the team shape on a big field which is putting us back a little bit. We are just developing our technique. Our technique is getting better, but our game knowledge is a bit below where we need it to be at the moment. Hopefully it will stop raining and we can catch up.”

W. Soccer. Soccer Kicks Off 2017 Season at McNeese State, Texas State this Weekend

The Louisiana Tech women’s soccer team will kick off its 14th year of the program on Friday night when they travel south to take on McNeese State at 7 p.m. at Cowgirl Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

Varsity Bulldog techdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud of techdawg28's Avatar

Re: W. Soccer. Soccer Kicks Off 2017 Season at McNeese State, Texas State this Weeken

Lady Techsters defeat McNeese State 1-0 with a goal in the 84th minute.

First ever win over MSU in Lake Charles. All-time record now tied 4-4.

W. Soccer. Dages Delivers Late Goal in LA Tech Victory

With the season-opening match looking as though it was headed towards overtime, the Louisiana Tech women’s soccer team got a late goal from sophomore Jenna Dages via a corner kick to give the Lady Techsters a 1-0 shutout victory over McNeese State on Friday night at Cowgirl Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech and Texas State Play to 1-1 Tie

Despite Louisiana Tech out-shooting Texas State 15-10 while also controlling a majority of the possession, the match ended up in a 1-1 tie on a hot Sunday afternoon at the Bobcat Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Kgoale Selected as C-USA Defensive Player of the Week

After helping the Louisiana Tech women’s soccer team come away with a win and a draw in the opening weekend of the 2017 season, Nomvula Kgoale was chosen as the Conference USA Defensive Player of the Week in an announcement by the league office on Monday.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Battles Incarnate Word in San Antonio

The Louisiana Tech women’s soccer team concludes its three-match road swing to start the 2017 season on Tuesday night when they battle Incarnate Word in San Antonio at 7 p.m. at Gayle & Tom Benson Stadium.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Blanks UIW, Goes Undefeated on Road Swing

Playing three matches in five days on the road to start the regular season was a big test facing the Louisiana Tech women’s soccer team.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread