+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: W. Soccer. 2017-18 News

Varsity Bulldog techdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud of techdawg28's Avatar

Re: W. Soccer. LA Tech Blanks UIW, Goes Undefeated on Road Swing

2-0-1 going into home opener vs Mississippi State

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. LA Tech Hosts Mississippi State in Home Opener

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

After a grueling three-game road swing in a five-day stretch to open the season, the Louisiana Tech women’s soccer team returns to Ruston for its home opener against Mississippi State on Thursday night at 7 p.m. at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

Re: W. Soccer. LA Tech Hosts Mississippi State in Home Opener

how's the crowd looking?

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. LA Tech Falls 1-0 to Mississippi State in Home Opener

The Louisiana Tech women’s soccer team was giving SEC foe Mississippi State all they could handle on Thursday night in the home opener, but in the end it was a converted penalty kick which gave the Bulldogs the 1-0 win in front of 322 fans at the Lady Techster Soccer complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Hits the Road Again to Battle MVSU

The Louisiana Tech women’s soccer team will reach the halfway point of its non-conference schedule on Sunday afternoon when they travel to face off against Mississippi Valley State at 3 p.m. at the MVSU Soccer Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Downs MVSU, 5-1

The Louisiana Tech women’s soccer team wasted little time scoring on Sunday afternoon, netting three goals in the first 15 minutes in route to a 5-1 victory over Mississippi Valley State at the MVSU Soccer Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Travels Down I-20 to Face ULM

After opening the season with five matches in 10 days, the Louisiana Tech women’s soccer team has had a week off to rest and prepare for its next opponent in I-20 foe ULM which they take on Sunday afternoon at 1 p.m. at the ULM Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Techsters Take Down Warhawks

The Louisiana Tech women’s soccer remained undefeated on the road this season, registering two second half goals to take down I-20 foe ULM by a score of 2-0 on a hot Sunday afternoon at the ULM Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Re: W. Soccer. Techsters Take Down Warhawks

Brutally hot but worth the trip to see the Lady Techsters whip ULM. Have to feel sorry for ULM soccer for their pathetic facilities.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

LaTech Re: W. Soccer. LA Tech Travels Down I-20 to Face ULM

Here's the second goal from Sunday's ladies futbol match on the nlulm pitch. Okay....that's all I know about soccer. Tech beat warchicks 2-nil.

IMG_0434.JPG

I do love our soccer coach. Not only has he been good for the program, he's an interesting fellow.

IMG_0435.JPG
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: W. Soccer. LA Tech Travels Down I-20 to Face ULM

Oh, and our track coach was there at the match. "I don't know anything about the game, but Coach Sherry and I have become good friends and we support each other."
    Attachment 14119
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

VB & Soccer @ MTSU on beIN Sports

http://conferenceusa.com/news/2017/9...906172630.aspx

Friday 10/6 Volleyball Louisiana Tech @ Middle Tennessee 8 p.m. beIN Network

Thursday 10/19 W. Soccer Louisiana Tech @ Middle Tennessee 8 p.m. beIN Connect
    STREAMING ONLY

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: VB & Soccer @ MTSU on beIN Sports

Wow televised volleyball

That might be a first for us
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

W. Soccer. beIN Sports Set to Air Women's Soccer and Volleyball Contests

MIAMI – The Louisiana Tech women's soccer and volleyball teams will be featured on beIN Sports, the organization announced Wednesday.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Hosts Troy, Jacksonville State on the Pitch

After spending most of its time on the road so far this season, the Louisiana Tech women’s soccer team will enjoy playing four of its next five matches at home beginning on Friday night versus Troy at 7 p.m. at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread