+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: W. Soccer. 2017-18 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. LA Tech and Troy End in 1-1 Tie

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

The Louisiana Tech women’s soccer team was holding on to a one-goal advantage for the majority of the match, but Troy was able to equalize late in the second period to force it into overtime where it ended in a 1-1 tie on Friday night at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. Doll, Roy-Ouellet Score off Set Pieces in Home Victory

The Louisiana Tech women’s soccer team has been productive this season on set pieces and Sunday was no different, scoring off two corner kicks to help register a 2-0 shutout over Jacksonville State at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Faces Grambling State in Midweek Matchup

The Louisiana Tech women’s soccer team has only two more non-conference matches in preparation for league play, the first one coming on Wednesday at crosstown foe Grambling State with kickoff set for 5 p.m. at the GSU Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Kgoale Chips in Golden Goal for LA Tech

With a two-goal lead in hand, the Louisiana Tech women’s soccer team was on its way to its sixth win and staying undefeated on the road.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Faces LSUA, UTSA at Home

The Louisiana Tech women’s soccer team will both finish non-conference play and begin conference play in the same weekend at home.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Roy-Ouellet Scores Twice in 3-1 Win

In the final non-conference match of the season, the Louisiana Tech women’s soccer team scored three unanswered goals, two by Mylene Roy-Ouellet, in the second half to down LSU-Alexandria by a final score of 3-1 on Friday night at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Scores Four Unanswered Goals to Take League Opener

The Louisiana Tech women’s soccer team found itself down 1-0 in the first half, but the Lady Techsters ended up scoring four unanswered goals to defeat UTSA by a final score of 4-1 in the Conference USA opener on a hot Sunday afternoon at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Re: W. Soccer. LA Tech Scores Four Unanswered Goals to Take League Opener

Time to start noticing this team. May end up its best year yet.

W. Soccer. Lady Techsters Travel to Houston to Battle Owls

The Louisiana Tech women’s soccer team takes its seven-match unbeaten streak to Houston on Thursday night to battle the Rice Owls at 7 p.m. at Holloway Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Falls at Rice

The Louisiana Tech women’s soccer team was not able to upset one of the preseason favorites Rice on the road, falling 2-0 to the Owls on Thursday night at Holloway Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Hosts Defending C-USA Champion North Texas

The Louisiana Tech women’s soccer team will try to bounce back from only its second loss of the season on Sunday when they face off against the three-time defending Conference USA regular season champions North Texas at 1 p.m. at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Ties Defending Champion North Texas

Facing the three-time defending Conference USA champions North Texas, the Louisiana Tech women’s soccer team was 10 minutes away from pulling out the win but the Mean Green equalized and the match ultimately ended in a 1-1 draw on a hot Sunday afternoon at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Goes Up Against Marshall on the Road

The Louisiana Tech women’s soccer team will play its fourth Conference USA game of the season on Friday when they take their first ever trip to Huntington, West Virginia to go up against Marshall at 6 p.m. CT at Hoops Family Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech and Marshall End in 2-2 Tie

For the second straight match, the Louisiana Tech women’s soccer team went into overtime and for a second straight match came away with a draw as the Lady Techsters tied Marshall, 2-2, on Friday night at Hoops Family Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Heads to Miami to Face FIU

The Louisiana Tech women’s soccer team will make its second straight long trip in Conference USA action, flying to the Sunshine State to take on the FIU Panthers on Thursday night at 6 p.m. CT at the FIU Soccer Stadium.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread