+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: W. Tennis. 2017-18 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Tennis. LA Tech Tennis Opens Season at Spring Kickoff Invite

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

After making a lot of progress in the fall, the Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team looks to continue to build confidence when they open its season on Saturday morning at the Spring Kickoff Invite in Troy, Alabama at the Lunsford Tennis Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Tennis. Chen, Montalvo Claim Flight One Doubles Championship at Spring Kickoff Inv

The doubles duo of Sonia Chen and Karla De La Luz Montalvo picked up where they left off from the fall by claiming the Flight 1 championship on Monday as the Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team got its spring season started at the Spring Kickoff Invite at the Lunsford Tennis Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Returns to Action at Hurricane Invite

The Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team returns to the courts this weekend as they will be participating in the Hurricane Invite in Tulsa, Oklahoma at the Michael D. Case Tennis Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. Tennis Concludes Play at Hurricane Invite

The Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team got to play a lot of matches and got mixed results at the three-day Hurricane Invite this weekend on the campus of University of Tulsa at the Michael D. Case Tennis Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Faces North Texas in First Dual Match

After playing in two hidden dual tournaments, the Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team will take part in its first dual match of the spring season when they travel to face Conference USA foe North Texas on Saturday at noon at the Waranch Tennis Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Falls, 5-2, to North Texas in Dual Opener

The Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team fell in its first dual match of the 2018 spring season, losing 5-2 to Conference USA foe North Texas on the road on Saturday afternoon at the Waranch Tennis Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Faces McNeese State, Louisiana-Lafayette this Weekend

The Louisiana Tech women's tennis team looks for its first dual win of the 2018 spring season and they will stay in-state to try to do it as they head south this weekend to face McNeese State and Louisiana-Lafayette.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech-McNeese State Match Rained Out

Saturday morning's tennis match between Louisiana Tech and McNeese was rained out in Lake Charles at the Nancy Bank Tennis Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. Montalvo Clinches 4-3 Win for Lady Techsters

The Louisiana Tech women's tennis team picked up its first dual win of the spring season on Sunday afternoon, handing Louisiana-Lafayette its first loss of the year in the process with a dramatic 4-3 victory at Cajun Courts.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Hosts NSU in Home Opener

The Louisiana Tech women's tennis team will play the first of its eight home dual matches of the spring on Tuesday afternoon when they go up against in-state foe Northwestern State at 1:30 p.m. at the LA Tech Tennis Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech-Northwestern State Match Rained Out

Tuesday afternoon's tennis match between Louisiana Tech and Northwestern State was cancelled due to rain, and will be made up on February 14 at noon from the LA Tech Tennis Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Faces Sam Houston State on the Road

After having a couple of matches postponed due to rain, the Louisiana Tech women's tennis team will gladly welcome some sunshine in their next match against Sam Houston State on Friday afternoon at 2:30 p.m. at the McAdams Tennis Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. Techsters Drop 5-2 Match to Bearkats

Sophomore Nadja Manjon and freshman Karla De La Luz Montalvo remained undefeated in singles, but that was all the points that Louisiana Tech could get on Friday afternoon as they fell 5-2 to Sam Houston State at the McAdams Tennis Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech-McNeese State have Make-Up Match on Monday

After having the original match suspended due to rain, Louisiana Tech and McNeese State will face off again on Monday at 2:30 p.m. at the Nancy Hanks Tennis Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Suffers Loss to McNeese State

The Louisiana Tech women's tennis team won on one doubles line, but that was all that went their way on the courts on a chilly Monday afternoon as they fell 7-0 to in-state foe McNeese State at the Nancy Hanks Tennis Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread