+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: W. Tennis. 2017-18 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Tennis. LA Tech Holds Serve at Home, Downs A-State

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

With the welcoming blue skies and sunshine, the Louisiana Tech women's tennis team held serve at home by defeating Arkansas State by a final score of 5-2 on Friday afternoon at the LA Tech Tennis Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Tennis. LA Tech's Big Week Begins with Home Matchup versus NSU

The Louisiana Tech women's tennis team starts off the month of April with a big week, playing four matches starting with a home contest against in-state foe Northwestern State on Monday at 1 p.m. at the LA Tech Tennis Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Falls at Home to NSU

Sonia Chen extended her singles winning streak to 10, but that was the only point the Louisiana Tech women's tennis team would score as they fell 4-1 to Northwestern State on Monday afternoon at the LA Tech Tennis Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Hosts Grambling State on Senior Day

Angela Lorenzo will play her final home match at the LA Tech Tennis Complex on Thursday evening when Louisiana Tech takes on crosstown foe Grambling State with first serve set for 3 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. Sonia Chen Breaks Free of Social Cocoon

There is a butterfly scaring people in Ruston. As ironic as it sounds, it is the truth. A creature that was once so tiny and kept to itself is now parading around, flaunting its beauty and elegance.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. Lorenzo, LA Tech Shut Out GSU

The Louisiana Tech women's tennis team closed out its spring home schedule strong by shutting out crosstown foe Grambling State 7-0 on Thursday afternoon at the LA Tech Tennis Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Faces C-USA Foes UTEP, UTSA this Weekend

With the Conference USA Tournament less than two weeks away, the Louisiana Tech women's tennis team will get to face a couple league opponents UTEP and UTSA this weekend in San Antonio at the UTSA Tennis Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Blanks UTEP in 4-0 Victory

The Louisiana Tech women's tennis team put together a strong outing on Saturday afternoon, registering a 4-0 shutout victory over Conference USA opponent UTEP at the UTSA Tennis Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Loses Hard-Fought Battle to UTSA

The Louisiana Tech women's tennis team could not pull off the weekend sweep, dropping a lot of close sets in a 4-2 loss to UTSA on Sunday afternoon at the UTSA Tennis Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Faces Nationally-Ranked Baylor and Rice

The Louisiana Tech women's tennis team concludes its regular season this weekend when they travel back to the state of Texas to take on nationally-ranked opponents Baylor and Rice.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Falls, 5-1, to No. 25 Baylor

Paulina Cota registered a straight-sets win on court six, but that was the only point the Louisiana Tech women's tennis could register on Friday as they fell 5-1 to No. 25 Baylor inside the Hawkins Indoor Tennis Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Drops Regular Season Finale to No. 43 Rice

The Louisiana Tech women's tennis team suffered a 4-0 loss to No. 43 Rice in the regular season finale on Saturday afternoon at the George R. Brown Tennis Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Earns No. 10 Seed, Faces No. 7 WKU in C-USA Tournament

For the first time since 2001, Louisiana Tech and WKU will face off on the tennis courts as part of the first round of the 2018 C-USA Women's Tennis Championship hosted by Old Dominion University.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Battles WKU in First Round of C-USA Tournament

The Louisiana Tech women's tennis team looks to put an end to its three-game losing skid on Thursday morning as they are set to take on WKU in the first round of the 2018 Conference USA Tennis Championship at 8 a.m. CT at the Folkes-Stevens Tennis Center in Norfolk, Virginia.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. Season Ends for LA Tech with Loss to WKU

The 2018 spring season came to an end for the Louisiana Tech women's tennis team as they fell 4-0 to WKU on Thursday morning in the first round of the Conference USA Tournament at the Folkes-Stevens Tennis Center on the campus of Old Dominion University.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread