+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Climate Change

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Re: Climate Change

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    That is beyond despicable! Anyone who deliberately harms a cow will burn in Hell forever.
    There, fix it for you.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

I bet dinosaurs really caused some global warming and they were here on earth for several million years. They ate all the leaves off the trees that produced oxygen and then farted out all that CO2.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    I bet dinosaurs really caused some global warming and they were here on earth for several million years. They ate all the leaves off the trees that produced oxygen and then farted out all that CO2.
    I just read that when those beautiful dinosaurs were roaming around the climate was so warm that there were tropical forests from one pole to the other. Talk about hot and humid. Anybody standing behind one of those dinosaurs when it farted faced almost certain death.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    I just read that when those beautiful dinosaurs were roaming around the climate was so warm that there were tropical forests from one pole to the other. Talk about hot and humid. Anybody standing behind one of those dinosaurs when it farted faced almost certain death.
    Yep, the whole planet was tropical. So, that means the planet cooled off. Then there was the great ice age when mile-thick glaciers pushed all the way to Don's house in Arkansas. And then...well, those glaciers melted and receded. Must have warmed up to cause that. And all of that prior to human activity the misguided blame for global warming. If one didn't know better, ya would think the Earth warms and cools and warms and cools in natural cycles, independent of what any group of critters occupying the surface do.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

OMG! comparing cows to dogs!?

I am praying for you salty.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    OMG! comparing cows to dogs!?

I am praying for you salty.
    I have to agree with Salty on this one. Not that "Meat is Murder", but that there is nothing wrong with eating canine, or any animal for that matter. I can't wait to be able to travel to France so I can try some horse. Don't get me wrong. I love my Gypsy Jazz (our blue healer/catahoula mix) and would annihilate anyone I catch hurting her, but if the world ever devolved to where I was desperate enough for a meal, well, let's just say I feed her well if you know what I mean. Americans are too sentimental when it comes to animals.

All dogs go to Heaven, and if you ain't with 'em, you're against 'em, and headed straight to Hell!

But, dogs are also very forgiving creatures. Give 'em a Milkbone dog treat, and all is well. So, for you anti-dog azzholes, there is still time for you to get on the right side of this issue.

BTW, and I think I posted this already, we have a foster dog, a little female poodle named Pumpkin seeking her "furever" home. Has cataracts in both eyes, but she gets around okay. Natch. Humane Society hoping to bring her down to Lafayette where a Vet there doesn't charge as much. Come on, someone step up. We currently have 6 dogs in our house and the NHS is asking us to foster another one starting soon.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Well of course IGore is wrong. He's been wrong and been a liar for a very long time!

NASA SENIOR SCIENTIST CRUSHES
    GORE'S NEW CLIMATE-CHANGE BOOK

Point-by-point rebuttal outselling 'An Inconvenient Sequel' on Amazon

NASA SENIOR SCIENTIST CRUSHES
    GORE'S NEW CLIMATE-CHANGE BOOK

Point-by-point rebuttal outselling 'An Inconvenient Sequel' on Amazon

WASHINGTON – A leading climate skeptic’s newly self-published e-book challenging the science behind Al Gore’s “An Inconvenient Sequel” is drastically outselling the film’s companion book on Amazon.

The former vice-president’s book, “An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power,” was ranked 16,459th among paid Amazon e-books on Friday.
    Meanwhile, climatologist Roy W. Spencer’s e-book, “An Inconvenient Deception: How Al Gore Distorts Climate Science and Energy Policy,” was ranked 328th.
    In Amazon’s climatology category, Gore’s book was ranked 11th on Thursday, while Spencer’s was ranked first.
    “Maybe people are finally wising up to Mr. Gore,” Spencer said on his Global Warming blog.

Gore describes his 320-page book as “your action handbook to learn the science, find your voice, and help solve the climate crisis.”
    Spencer’s 81-page book dismantling Gore’s theories was also ranked first in the environment category and first in Kindle short reads for science and math.
    Spencer, an award winning former NASA senior scientist for climate studies and a principal research scientist at the University of Alabama in Huntsville, said he wrote the point-by-point rebuttal in two weeks after Gore’s Aug. 4 wide release of the documentary “An Inconvenient Sequel.”
    While Gore’s book was published on July 25 by Rodale books, and Spencer’s e-book first appeared on Amazon last week, Gore’s book benefits from its accompanying film’s publicity by Paramount Pictures and Gore’s international promotional tour.

Gore’s climate-change documentary, “An Inconvenient Sequel,” also nosedived at the box office this week.
    According to Box Office Mojo, Gore’s movie earned $331, 007 this week, a 59 percent drop from last weekend’s gross of $816,150.
    Spencer, who continues to work with NASA on the U.S. Science Team, also gave a disparaging critique of Gore’s new movie, claiming it is rife with propaganda.
    “After viewing Gore’s most recent movie, ‘An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power,’ and after reading the book version of the movie, I was more than a little astounded,” Spencer said on his blog, Global Warming. “The new movie and book are chock-full of bad science, bad policy and factual errors.”
    The leading climatologist and author of three previously published books on climate change contends Gore’s new documentary is just as bogus as its 2006 predecessor.
    “An Inconvenient Truth” “implies repeatedly that naturally occurring weather episodes are the result of human-caused global warming — for example, a shot in which the former vice president stands ankle-deep in a flooded Miami street,” Spencer said.
    “That flooding is mostly a combination of (1) natural sea level rise (I show there has been no acceleration of sea level rise beyond what was already happening since the 1800s), and (2) satellite-measured sinking of the reclaimed swamps that have been built upon for over 100 years in Miami Beach,” he continued.
    Last week, John Coleman, a retired TV weatherman and founder of the Weather Channel gained national attention after blasting Gore and repudiating others who insist “deniers” are the worst of humanity are “Algorian” scientists.
    “I’m just a dumb old skeptic — a denier as they call me — who ought to be jailed or put to death,” he said. “I understand how they feel. But you know something? I know I’m right. So I don’t care.”
    Coleman, known for his skepticism of the view that mankind is a significant cause of climate change, lamented that has become a political issue when it should have remained a scientific one.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/08/nasa-seni...UBTDoYhcqYW.99

there's something crazy going on

I can't (won't) say it's man-made, but the climate has been acting wacky lately. For instance, did you know that this was the first time EVER, in the history of the world, that a hurricane named Harvey hit the US! No, it's true.

Okay....lousy jokes aside. There are some goofy things happening. Example, aren't the lovebugs suppose to do their mating ritual in October? They are early this year. And, heck! we get June bugs in April! Seems like a shifting of the seasons is going on.

As for Cat 4 hurricanes. The last one, prior to Harvey, was Charley in 2004. My youngest son had just gone to work for Disney-Orlando. He was a manager-trainee, at Magic Kingdom, and they asked for volunteers to earn time 1 3/4 (hazard pay) for "tie-down" duty during the storm. My son volunteered. During the height of Charley slamming Disney World, he calls me and sticks his phone out of the door "listen to that wind, dad!" To this day his mother does not know what a foolish thing he did, just to earn some extra money.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Probably very true!!

Stunner! Did global cooling
    impact Hurricane Harvey?

Storm parked over Texas because of 2 high pressure ridges to northwest

Stunner! Did global cooling
    impact Hurricane Harvey?

Storm parked over Texas because of 2 high pressure ridges to northwest

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/#6eJoJv98ezBVr8fb.99

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2017/05/san_francisco.jpg

San Francisco sues Exxon over 'warming,'
    but there's 1 huge problem ...

Climate scientists admit their models were wrong

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/#thLfjZJhI48qzMkx.99

SUMMER TURNS TO SNOW...

On last day of summer, California is hit by unusual snow and hail storms

SUMMER TURNS TO SNOW...

We will see how IGORE and the libs spin this one.

NASA confirms -- Sea levels FALLING across planet...

Unusually thick sea ice...

Mass starvation has wiped out thousands of penguin chicks in Antarctica, with unusually thick sea ice forcing their parents to forage further for food in what conservationists Friday called a "catastrophic breeding failure".
    French scientists, supported by WWF, have been studying a colony of 18,000 pairs of Adelie penguins in East Antarctica since 2010 and discovered only two chicks survived the most recent breeding season in early 2017.

+ Reply to Thread