+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Climate Change

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Re: Climate Change

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    So far, just a load of hot air. Even Trump's Muslim travel ban can't even fly. Those Muslim terrorists are pouring into the country and it's all Trump's fault.
    No, it is the fault of the Democratic judges that have stopped the travel ban....they will have blood on their hands if anything happens!!! Surely, any sane person can see that!!

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
    No, it is the fault of the Democratic judges that have stopped the travel ban....they will have blood on their hands if anything happens!!! Surely, any sane person can see that!!
    The Judges are merely doing their job to protect our Constitutional rights. Surely you support and defend our Constitutional rights, don't you? Trump could have got a travel lockout on these Muslim countries if he had gone about it in the right way. However, the guy is incompetent and didn't write the Executive Order properly and not only that he blabbed about a Muslim travel ban. He should have merely changed the visa standards for all countries with a focus on certain characteristics without ever mentioning religion or specific countries.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

He has no self control. It was a self inflicted wound - like all the other ones he has "suffered."

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

dawg80, CO2 pollution is real and not a scam. Read a college textbook on the subject.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

College textbook?

I know you keep posting that to be TIC, but come on, man! You can do better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    College textbook?

I know you keep posting that to be TIC, but come on, man! You can do better than that.
    Hard to communicate with folks who still think that the Earth is flat.

Climate change is pushing tropical diseases toward the poles.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2...ors_picks=true

Okay, salty, you got me. All this time you've just been yanking our chain. Good one! Bet you've had some good chuckles at our expense.

Salty: I can't believe they believe I actually believe all the BS I've been posting LOL!

You got us. I admit, I did take you seriously for awhile. Congrats!

Okay, salty, you got me. All this time you've just been yanking our chain. Good one! Bet you've had some good chuckles at our expense.

Salty: I can't believe they believe I actually believe all the BS I've been posting LOL!

You got us. I admit, I did take you seriously for awhile. Congrats!
    I doubt that you will be laughing after the first case of dengue fever hits Louisiana. I've had dengue fever and it nothing to laugh about.

June 15th is International Anti-Dengue Fever Day! That was yesterday. How did you celebrate the day salty? Did you have a bar-b-cue?

The virus, and the mosquito (Aedes a.) that spreads it, has been present in the Gulf South, Texas to Florida, since WWII. The virus strain here is non-epidemic, and health officials say we deep south Southerners have built up immunity to the dengue virus. The more virulent strain is common in the jungles of Mexico and south of there. Still, 80% of those who contract dengue fever have mild symptoms. Most never know they had it. For the other 20%, well it can cause severe neurological damage that leads to weird delusional episodes and a drop in IQ of 50+ points in the victims.

You say you had a severe case, salty? I'm sorry.

June 15th is International Anti-Dengue Fever Day! That was yesterday. How did you celebrate the day salty? Did you have a bar-b-cue?

The virus, and the mosquito (Aedes a.) that spreads it, has been present in the Gulf South, Texas to Florida, since WWII. The virus strain here is non-epidemic, and health officials say we deep south Southerners have built up immunity to the dengue virus. The more virulent strain is common in the jungles of Mexico and south of there. Still, 80% of those who contract dengue fever have mild symptoms. Most never know they had it. For the other 20%, well it can cause severe neurological damage that leads to weird delusional episodes and a drop in IQ of 50+ points in the victims.

You say you had a severe case, salty? I'm sorry.
    I'll manage. The good news is that my IQ is still at least twice what yours is.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Yes it is and actually 100X; Idiot Quotient. (IQ)

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Tyler, many thanks for helping out dawg80.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Tyler, many thanks for helping out dawg80.
    Can you read? " Idiot Quotient. (IQ)"

+ Reply to Thread