+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Go Bearkats!

Varsity Bulldog techdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud of techdawg28's Avatar

Re: Go Bearkats!

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Sound reasoning.

Some here will ALWAYS hope that lsu loses. I do with the exception of rooting for them to win against any Louisiana Team not named LaTech. Any other state team beating lsu gives them a leg up in state perception. We all know there are some really ignorant "perceivers" in this state.
    I'm the same for now. What I want to happen is for us to beat them first, and then others can beat them after. The more in state schools they lose to the more their perception drops. I just want us to do it first so we get the perception boost

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

2017 CWS First-Round Schedule
    Saturday, June 17: Cal State Fullerton vs. Oregon State, 3 p.m. ET (ESPN)
    Saturday, June 17: Florida State vs. LSU, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN)
    Sunday, June 18: Texas A&M vs. Louisville, 2 p.m. ET (ESPN)
    Sunday, June 18: TCU vs. Florida, 7 p.m. ET (ESPN2)

Go Fullerton! They are a CWS regular...they go just about every year...but they are not in a P5 conference. Rooting for them.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    2017 CWS First-Round Schedule
    Saturday, June 17: Cal State Fullerton vs. Oregon State, 3 p.m. ET (ESPN)
    Saturday, June 17: Florida State vs. LSU, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN)
    Sunday, June 18: Texas A&M vs. Louisville, 2 p.m. ET (ESPN)
    Sunday, June 18: TCU vs. Florida, 7 p.m. ET (ESPN2)

Go Fullerton! They are a CWS regular...they go just about every year...but they are not in a P5 conference. Rooting for them.
    We'll have to be in opposite dugouts on this one. The Beavs have been my second team since 1976 when I went to work for Willamette Ind. They are really good this year in every faze of the game.

Plan to watch Saturday

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I won't be watching much of any of it. I'll catch an inning or two when I'm channel surfing, but I have very little interest in the CWS. Not worth my time.

Beaver: where in Oregon were/are you? I worked 6 months for the US Forest Service in 1978 out of Silver Lake. That's a nothing town about 80 miles south of Bend. The Forest Service had/has a depot there.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

I am 10 miles South of Salem. About 50 South of Portland.

Beavers win! 6-5

DA BEAVS crush LSU! 13-1

Varsity Bulldog techdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud of techdawg28's Avatar

I will always celebrate LSU getting blown out

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    DA BEAVS crush LSU! 13-1
    Oh my! The LSU Times will not be happy about that.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

In other news, WalMart stocks took a dip due to declining T-shirt and hat sales.

+ Reply to Thread