+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: W. Volleyball. 2017-18 News

Hybrid View

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

LaTech W. Volleyball. 2017-18 News

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech volleyball head coach Adriano de Souza (6th Season) unveiled a 2017 slate that is sure to challenge a young, but ready Lady Techster squad. A 29-game slate, which features ten home contests, will also see the return of the Lady Techster Invitational on September 8th and 9th at the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. Lady Techsters Wrap Up Week One of Fall Camp

With the 2017 NCAA season right around the corner, the Louisiana Tech women's volleyball team reported for a busy first week of preseason practice.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Lady Techsters Open 2017 Season at Rebel Invitational

After three weeks of intense meetings, practices and scrimmages, the Louisiana Tech volleyball team will head out on the road to begin its 2017 regular season in Oxford, Mississippi, at the Rebel Invitational.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Tech Volleyball Splits Day One of Rebel Invitational

The Louisiana Tech women’s volleyball team opened its season Friday with a 1-1 split at the newly renovated Gillom Sports Complex on the campus of Ole Miss.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Tech Wraps Up Action at Rebel Invitational

The Louisiana Tech volleyball team dropped their final pair of matches at the Rebel Invitational on Saturday.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Weekend Volleyball Tournament at Lamar Cancelled

This weekend's Cardinal Classic, hosted by Lamar, has been cancelled due to rain and flooding from Hurricane Harvey. Louisiana Tech, Texas Southern, Lamar and Southern were scheduled to participate.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Lady Techster Volleyball Adds Pair of Matches

After wrapping up a 1-3 weekend at the Rebel Invitational, the Louisiana Tech women’s volleyball team added matches against UT Martin and Mississippi State to the docket.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Lady Techsters Fall to UT Martin

The Louisiana Tech women’s volleyball team fell by a 3-2 final to UT Martin Thursday evening from the Farris Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Tech Falls, 3-0 to SEC Foe Mississippi State

The Louisiana Tech women’s volleyball team put up a late rally, but dropped a 3-0 decision to Mississippi State Monday evening at the Newell-Grissom Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. beIN Sports Set to Air Women's Soccer and Volleyball Contests

MIAMI – The Louisiana Tech women's soccer and volleyball teams will be featured on beIN Sports, the organization announced Wednesday.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Opens Home Slate with Lady Techster Invitational

The Louisiana Tech women's volleyball will begin its 2017 home schedule with the Lady Techster Invitational, running Sep. 8-9.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Techsters Take Two in Day One of Home Invitational

The Louisiana Tech women’s volleyball team began the 2017 home portion of the schedule on a high note, snagging wins over both Arkansas-Pine Bluff and Memphis to kick off the Lady Techster Invitational from the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Tech Falls to Sam Houston State in Weekend Finale

The Louisiana Tech women's volleyball team wrapped up the Lady Techster Invitational with a tough 3-0 (17-25, 15-25, 16-25) defeat to the tournament champion Sam Houston Bearkats Saturday afternoon at the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Heads to Jackson State for Midweek Matchup

RUSTON, La. - After polishing off a 2-1 weekend at the Lady Techster Invitational, the LA Tech women's volleyball team will travel to Jackson State on Tuesday to take on the Lady Tigers at 6:30 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Tech Sweeps Jackson State in Tuesday Tilt

The Louisiana Tech women’s volleyball team snagged a 3-0 (25-14, 25-23, 25-10) win over the host Jackson State Lady Tigers Tuesday evening from the T.B. Ellis Gymnasium.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread