+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: W. Volleyball. 2017-18 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. Lady Techsters Handed Tough, 3-1 Defeat at Marshall

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

The Louisiana Tech women’s volleyball team dropped a tough 3-1 (25-19, 19-25, 25-16, 25-17) decision to Marshall on Sunday afternoon from the Cam Henderson Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Returns Home for Pair of Conference Contests

The Louisiana Tech women’s volleyball team returns home to the friendly confines of the Thomas Assembly Center this weekend, with a 7 p.m. Friday showdown with Florida Atlantic, followed by a 1 p.m. Sunday match versus FIU.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Lady Techsters Drop a 3-0 Decision to League-Foe Florida Atlantic

The Louisiana Tech women’s volleyball team dropped a 3-0 (25-15, 26-24, 25-22) decision to Conference USA rival Florida Atlantic, Friday evening from the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Epic Comeback Attempt Falls Just Short for LA Tech Volleyball

With their backs against the wall, the Louisiana Tech women’s volleyball team rallied to erase a 2-0 deficit, forcing a decisive fifth set. However, FIU would emerge victorious, 3-2 (25-19, 26-24, 27-29, 20-25, 16-14) Sunday afternoon from the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Set for Texas Road Swing

The Louisiana Tech women's volleyball team will look to make some noise in the Conference USA standings this week in the Lone Star State, taking on UTEP on Friday at 7 p.m. and UTSA on Sunday at 1 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Lady Techsters Earn 3-1 Triumph at UTEP

The Louisiana Tech women’s volleyball team claimed a crucial 3-1 (25-22, 25-19, 23-25, 25-22) over Conference USA foe UTEP on Friday evening from Memorial Gymnasium.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Tech Splits the Weekend After Tough 3-1 Decision at UTSA

The Louisiana Tech women’s volleyball team was unable to capitalize on an impressive first set victory, and fell, 3-1 (16-25, 25-19, 25-16, 25-18) to UTSA on Sunday afternoon from the Convocation Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Returns to Ruston for Final Homestand of 2017

The Louisiana Tech women’s volleyball team will open up a two-game homestand this weekend, hosting Charlotte on Friday at 7 p.m., followed by a Sunday matchup against North Texas at 1 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Lady Techsters Fall at Home to Charlotte

The Louisiana Tech women’s volleyball team dropped a 3-0 (25-19, 25-11, 25-20) decision to conference-foe Charlotte Friday evening from the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Tech Volleyball Falls Short in Home Finale

The Louisiana Tech volleyball team battled, but fell to the North Texas Mean Green, 3-0 (25-21, 25-19, 25-21) on Sunday afternoon from the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Volleyball Senior Day Review

Tech honored four seniors in Nia Myah Johnson, Jacie McClure, Marta Monne and Brooke Short in the last home match of their careers on Sunday.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Lady Techsters set for Final Regular-Season Contest of 2017

Having completed 13 of its 14 Conference USA matches, the Louisiana Tech women’s volleyball team will conclude its 2017 season on the road in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, taking on Southern Miss on Thursday evening at 6 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Techsters Wrap up 2017 Season with 3-0 Defeat to Southern Miss

The Louisiana Tech women’s volleyball team concluded its 2017 season with a tough 3-0 (25-19, 25-14, 25-20) defeat to league-foe Southern Miss on Thursday evening from Reed Green Coliseum.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. McClure Named to 2017 Conference USA All-Academic Team

On Wednesday afternoon, Conference USA officials announced that Louisiana Tech senior Jacie McClure was among the 13 volleyball student-athletes named to the 2017 In-Touch Credit Union All-Academic Team.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Monne Voted Second Team All-Conference USA

For the first time since 2014, the Louisiana Tech volleyball program saw a student-athlete earn All-Conference USA postseason accolades, as senior Marta Monne was named Second Team All-Conference USA following a vote by the league’s 13 head coaches.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread