+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: W. Volleyball. 2017-18 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Set for Billiken Invitational

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

After snagging wins in three of its last five matches, the Louisiana Tech women's volleyball team will head to St. Louis, Missouri, this weekend, facing off against the host Billikens, DePaul and Little Rock in the final non-conference tournament of the season.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. Techsters Swept by Little Rock to Open Billiken Invitational

The Louisiana Tech women’s volleyball team fell to Little Rock in straight sets (27-29, 14-25, 15-25) to open the Billiken Invitational on Friday from the Chaifetz Pavilion.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Techsters Drop Pair of Matches in Final Day of Billiken Invitational

The Louisiana Tech women's volleyball team (4-9) wrapped up competition at the Billiken Invitational on Saturday, falling in heartbreaking fashion to DePaul (6-6) in five sets (25-21, 19-25, 25-23, 21-25, 15-17) and dropping a four-set match to the host Billikens (3-10) (25-23, 12-25, 20-25, 17-25).

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Tech Volleyball Heads to Monroe for In-State Showdown

The Louisiana Tech women’s volleyball team is set to make the quick 35-minute bus ride east for a showdown with in-state foe UL-Monroe on Wednesday at 7 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Techsters Conclude Non-Conference Play with 3-1 Victory at ULM

The Louisiana Tech women's volleyball team pulled out a convincing 3-1 (25-23, 25-19, 21-25, 25-22) win over UL-Monroe on Wednesday evening from Fant-Ewing Coliseum.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Set to Host Rice in C-USA Opener

The Louisiana Tech women's volleyball team (5-9) will return home to the Thomas Assembly Center on Sunday for the first time in two weeks, taking on the Rice Owls (10-5) in Tech's Conference USA home-opener at 1 p.m. Sunday afternoon.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Techsters Fall to Rice, 3-1, in C-USA Opener

The Louisiana Tech women's volleyball team fell, 3-1 (21-25, 25-20, 28-30, 17-25) to Rice in Tech's conference opener Sunday afternoon at the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Tech Volleyball Heads out on the Road for Pair of C-USA Matchups

After dropping a tough 3-1 conference-opener to Rice last weekend, the Louisiana Tech volleyball team will look to rebound in a big way this weekend, with a pair of challenging Conference USA road contests against (RV) WKU and North Texas.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Falls to (RV) WKU, 3-0

The Louisiana Tech women’s volleyball team fell to (RV) WKU, 3-0 (25-21, 25-15, 25-16) Friday evening from E.A. Diddle Arena on the campus of WKU.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Swept by North Texas in Sunday Showdown

The Louisiana Tech women's volleyball team took a tough, 3-0 (25-23, 25-11, 25-15) defeat to Conference USA foe North Texas, Sunday afternoon from the North Texas Volleyball Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Continues C-USA Slate against Middle Tennessee and UAB

Looking to snag its first conference win of the season, the Louisiana Tech women’s volleyball team (5-12, 0-3 C-USA) will head to Murfreesboro, Tennessee, for a 7 p.m. showdown with the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders. Tech will then face a quick turnaround and return home to host UAB on Sunday at 1 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Tech Volleyball Falls to Middle Tennessee in Heartbreaking Fashion

The Louisiana Tech women’s volleyball team battled, but fell 3-2 (25-27, 25-23, 25-6, 17-25, 15-8) to the host Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders Friday evening from Alumni Memorial Gym.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Lady Techsters Capture First C-USA Win of 2017

The Louisiana Tech women’s volleyball team ended a losing streak of four straight and brought home its first 2017 Conference USA victory on Sunday afternoon, defeating UAB 3-1 from the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Looks to Continue Momentum this Weekend

With its first 2017 Conference USA victory under now under wraps, the Louisiana Tech women’s volleyball team will look to continue its momentum at home against Southern Miss on Friday at 7 p.m. Tech will close the weekend on the road against Marshall on Sunday at 12 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Tech Falls in Tough 3-0 Decision to Southern Miss

The Louisiana Tech women’s volleyball team fell to Southern Miss by a 3-0 (25-23, 25-21, 25-22) final Friday evening from the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread