+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: W. Volleyball. 2017-18 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. Lady Techsters Handed Tough, 3-1 Defeat at Marshall

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

The Louisiana Tech women’s volleyball team dropped a tough 3-1 (25-19, 19-25, 25-16, 25-17) decision to Marshall on Sunday afternoon from the Cam Henderson Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Returns Home for Pair of Conference Contests

The Louisiana Tech women’s volleyball team returns home to the friendly confines of the Thomas Assembly Center this weekend, with a 7 p.m. Friday showdown with Florida Atlantic, followed by a 1 p.m. Sunday match versus FIU.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Lady Techsters Drop a 3-0 Decision to League-Foe Florida Atlantic

The Louisiana Tech women’s volleyball team dropped a 3-0 (25-15, 26-24, 25-22) decision to Conference USA rival Florida Atlantic, Friday evening from the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Epic Comeback Attempt Falls Just Short for LA Tech Volleyball

With their backs against the wall, the Louisiana Tech women’s volleyball team rallied to erase a 2-0 deficit, forcing a decisive fifth set. However, FIU would emerge victorious, 3-2 (25-19, 26-24, 27-29, 20-25, 16-14) Sunday afternoon from the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Set for Texas Road Swing

The Louisiana Tech women's volleyball team will look to make some noise in the Conference USA standings this week in the Lone Star State, taking on UTEP on Friday at 7 p.m. and UTSA on Sunday at 1 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Lady Techsters Earn 3-1 Triumph at UTEP

The Louisiana Tech women’s volleyball team claimed a crucial 3-1 (25-22, 25-19, 23-25, 25-22) over Conference USA foe UTEP on Friday evening from Memorial Gymnasium.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Tech Splits the Weekend After Tough 3-1 Decision at UTSA

The Louisiana Tech women’s volleyball team was unable to capitalize on an impressive first set victory, and fell, 3-1 (16-25, 25-19, 25-16, 25-18) to UTSA on Sunday afternoon from the Convocation Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Returns to Ruston for Final Homestand of 2017

The Louisiana Tech women’s volleyball team will open up a two-game homestand this weekend, hosting Charlotte on Friday at 7 p.m., followed by a Sunday matchup against North Texas at 1 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread