+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: W. Volleyball. 2017-18 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. Jacie McClure Named to CoSIDA Academic All-District® 6 Volleyball Team

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech senior libero Jacie McClure was selected to the College Sports Information Directors of America (CoSIDA) Academic All-District® 6 Volleyball Team, the organization announced on Thursday afternoon.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. McClure Recognized on Academic All-America® Team

The academic accolades for Louisiana Tech volleyball senior Jacie McClure continue to roll in, as she was honored as one of just 21 members named to the 2017 Academic All-America® Division I volleyball team, as selected by the College Sports Information Directors of America (CoSIDA).

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. McClure Earns C-USA Fall Spirit of Service Award

Louisiana Tech senior Jacie McClure was one of 14 student-athletes to earn the Conference USA Fall Spirit of Service Award, released by the league office on Tuesday.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Monne Named First-Team All-Louisiana

For the second straight season, Louisiana Tech volleyball's, Marta Monne, was named first team all-Louisiana as announced Saturday by the Louisiana Sports Writers Association.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Monne Honored for Work in Classroom

Louisiana Tech volleyball senior Marta Monne's accolades on the court are well noted, but this past week, the Milan, Italy, native earned prestigious distinction for her work in the classroom. Monne was named a 2018 Academic Excellence Honoree of the School of Design.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread