+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: CWS

Puppy ULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you think ULM2009's Avatar

Re: CWS

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    You'll always be one behind...
    'Man,' you said a mouthful there, lol.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    Interesting fact. The Beavers won every series they played this year.
    So....how's that working out for them?

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    So....how's that working out for them?
    Life goes on.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    Life goes on.
    Your coaching sucked big-time. He didn't even try to challenge the foul ball call in Friday's game, which was probably why you lost that game.

He decided on a different starter today at the last minute, the wrong move again.

And he waited way too long to confront the home plate umpire about the ridiculous strike zone he was giving the LSU pitcher.

Big Dog coop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud of coop1448's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor View Post
    On the flip side -- and I'm not a parent, so take this for what it's worth -- don't you want your kids to have a better life than you did? I know I would. I love Louisiana Tech. It was the perfect school for me. I represent Louisiana Tech everywhere I go. I recruit my students to go to Tech. But do I believe Tech is the best school in the country? No, it's not. Anyone who says so is delusional. I legitimately believe it's one of the top 150 schools in the country, and one of the top three schools in Louisiana. But if my kid had a chance to go Harvard or Duke or MIT or one of the premier schools in the country, I'd probably be all for it. If my kid was an elite athlete, and he/she had a chance to start on a program with a chance to win a national championship, I'd probably advise him/her to take that opportunity.
    Yes if one of my daughters wanted to play baseball for red stick, I would likely discourage it. Hess scares me.... even if they wanted to win a national champ! I do wish for them a better life. That life begins with a degree from Louisiana Tech University. Just as the first child did and the remaining two. # everloyal

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

The prof always reminding us we should "know our place."
    Good old Memorial Gym

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by coop1448 View Post
    Yes if one of my daughters wanted to play baseball for red stick, I would likely discourage it. Hess scares me.... even if they wanted to win a national champ! I do wish for them a better life. That life begins with a degree from Louisiana Tech University. Just as the first child did and the remaining two. # everloyal
    As with you. all my children went to Tech. My youngest graduated from Ole Miss Law School in May. This week she got her Louisiana Tech University License plate. She like a friend of mine got their education at Tech and learned her trade in law school. Both stay loyal to where they got their education-Louisiana Tech University.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ULM2009 View Post
    'Man,' you said a mouthful there, lol.
    LaCajunFan is back. Welcome.

Man, have they let your 9 players out of jail? Is @ Lafayette continuing its tradition of academic fraud, criminality, etc.? Why do you pose as a fan of ULM? Are you so ashamed of @ Lafayette? You are a liar, a punk, and a coward, LCF

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

LCF, Vermillion White, geauxpnc, ULM2009, and am sure I am missing a few,

Isn't it amazing how I know exactly how to lure you, have you banned from multiple message boards, and have others discover your identity. Man, you are a simpleton. Shonuff (that is my favorite of your false IDs, as it is so easily applicable)

It truly is amazing how you embody the true spirit and being of @ Lafayette (a school I used to respect), which is betrayal, lies, cheating, and deceit.
    Last edited by stodgdog; 06-25-2017 at 01:08 PM.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Why don't you tell it how you really feel?

Puppy ULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you think ULM2009's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    Lots of people, on lots of other boards feel really free to tell us what they think of stoodgetroll. Here are but a few of them:Angelfan:"stoddog = talks from both sides of mouth and TROLL . Please don't feed him. sorry i misspelled stodgdog's name .. I meant sh&t head. That is all. He is bored with LAturds 4 posters and he goes on others boards to attempt to cause havoc."NlulminToronto:"I know - he came on here a month ago referring to the Sunbelt as "the minor leagues" and that he doesn't follow it. C-USA is a real power conference!!!"http://www.scout.com/college/louisia...age=3ChiefsFan"So to Summarize:Stogdog is doing what stogdog usually does? Fail to understand why we hate Tech, and then after listening to why, tells us why we actually hate Tech and why that particular opinion is wrong.I mean, I just wanted to be clear here."http://csnbbs.com/thread-781913-page-32.htmlGraybeard2"I have been telling you folks for years. DO NOT ENGAGE THIS GUY!!!"http://www.scout.com/college/louisia...n?s=346&page=5

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Why are you insistently protecting ULM?
    Bigger question is why does he constantly go around telling so many lies??? Guess his total lack of ethics is due to his very bad upbringing.ZoomZoom on RP did a good job of calling him out recently:First, on 03/16 he comes here and makes this statement:"........I liked calling them Lafayette on the PA and/or broadcast. UL or Louisiana-Lafayette would have been fine with me, also. We should never, ever promote in any way their "preferred" name because it would not be truthful. Those guys @ Lafayette aren't even original as they have started calling us @ Ruston, knowing Ruston is not included in Louisiana Tech University's name, yet they constantly claim it to be so. I didn't much care what they called themselves until they dragged us into it. Cheating appears to be the norm @ Lafayette."http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...tte-6pm/page20Then, on 03/19 he foes on RP and TOTALLY lies about it:"Maybe the PA announcer called you Lafayette. I don't know as I wasn't at the game, but we'll assume that is true."http://www.raginpagin.com/louisiana/...vs-Tech/page29WHAT.A.FREAKING.LIAR.P.S. And we can't forget how he fabricated a story about a 'gannet paper' calling ulm 'Louisiana,' and then posted it on the SBC board......and then all the subsequent lies he told trying to cover it up.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Lots of people, on lots of other boards feel really free to tell us what they think of stoodgetroll. Here are but a few of them:Angelfan:"stoddog = talks from both sides of mouth and TROLL . Please don't feed him. sorry i misspelled stodgdog's name .. I meant sh&t head. That is all. He is bored with LAturds 4 posters and he goes on others boards to attempt to cause havoc."NlulminToronto:"I know - he came on here a month ago referring to the Sunbelt as "the minor leagues" and that he doesn't follow it. C-USA is a real power conference!!!"http://www.scout.com/college/louisia...age=3ChiefsFan"So to Summarize:Stogdog is doing what stogdog usually does? Fail to understand why we hate Tech, and then after listening to why, tells us why we actually hate Tech and why that particular opinion is wrong.I mean, I just wanted to be clear here."http://csnbbs.com/thread-781913-page-32.htmlGraybeard2"I have been telling you folks for years. DO NOT ENGAGE THIS GUY!!!"http://www.scout.com/college/louisia...n?s=346&page=5
    But let's be honest, you really are a lowlife stooge. Anybody that would change monikers on all these different sports boards is a genuine psycho idiot.

As usual, you are leaving out the part, the most important part, that I was defending Tech against unfair and mean spirited and untrue allegations. I have, and will continue, to defend Tech anytime and anywhere. I do not doing it using false names. Answer the question as to why you have 2 false IDs posing as a fan of ULM. YOU called my mother (deceased) and my wife sluts. Were you speaking of my first wife (deceased) or my current wife? Either way it is low brow. I seldom make personal comments to you, but you have continually attacked me and my family. So now, I have made a few personal attacks, and in this case true and documented. You have some kind of alert when I make a post as you are there to dispute it, but more likely to attack me, in about a minute. I don't know where you work, but you must have a lot of free time.

Bigger question is why does he constantly go around telling so many lies??? Guess his total lack of ethics is due to his very bad upbringing.ZoomZoom on RP did a good job of calling him out recently:First, on 03/16 he comes here and makes this statement:"........I liked calling them Lafayette on the PA and/or broadcast. UL or Louisiana-Lafayette would have been fine with me, also. We should never, ever promote in any way their "preferred" name because it would not be truthful. Those guys @ Lafayette aren't even original as they have started calling us @ Ruston, knowing Ruston is not included in Louisiana Tech University's name, yet they constantly claim it to be so. I didn't much care what they called themselves until they dragged us into it. Cheating appears to be the norm @ Lafayette."http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...tte-6pm/page20Then, on 03/19 he foes on RP and TOTALLY lies about it:"Maybe the PA announcer called you Lafayette. I don't know as I wasn't at the game, but we'll assume that is true."http://www.raginpagin.com/louisiana/...vs-Tech/page29WHAT.A.FREAKING.LIAR.P.S. And we can't forget how he fabricated a story about a 'gannet paper' calling ulm 'Louisiana,' and then posted it on the SBC board......and then all the subsequent lies he told trying to cover it up.
    Another instance of only posting part of my post or consider the posts I was responding to. I was not at the game, so I had said IF these events happened, I was glad they did. Or maybe a Tech poster had confirmed it did. So, there certainly wasn't a lie in my post. I wasn't at the game didn't witness is, as I said. And a paper did call ULM "Louisiana." I furnished you the paper and after seeing what I said was true, you discounted it and called me a liar. I have grown tired of that.

+ Reply to Thread