+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: CWS

Puppy ULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you thinkULM2009  - Nobody cares what you think ULM2009's Avatar

Re: CWS

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    Another instance of only posting part of my post or consider the posts I was responding to. I was not at the game, so I had said IF these events happened, I was glad they did. Or maybe a Tech poster had confirmed it did. So, there certainly wasn't a lie in my post. I wasn't at the game didn't witness is, as I said. And a paper did call ULM "Louisiana." I furnished you the paper and after seeing what I said was true, you discounted it and called me a liar. I have grown tired of that.
    Liar, liar pants afire.You have never given one iota of evidence to prove your 'quote' ...... never even would name the 'paper' it came from.But you know all of that. It's what makes you an unethical, hypercritical socialpath.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ULM2009 View Post
    Liar, liar pants afire.You have never given one iota of evidence to prove your 'quote' ...... never even would name the 'paper' it came from.But you know all of that. It's what makes you an unethical, hypercritical socialpath.
    Get hold of yourself man. Don't let such trivial stuff run your BP up. Are you a politician?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Man, those are not fair criticisms. He is a good ballplayer. I hate it as much as you do that 3 legacies didn't choose Tech.
    The good ball player and Rick Flair look alike just got gunned down at second with only 1 out. He is such a me player.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    The good ball player and Rick Flair look alike just got gunned down at second with only 1 out. He is such a me player.
    In hindsight it actually worked out well for LSU. Had he stayed at 1st, the next play would've been a tailor made double-play instead of a base hit.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I'm glad the Cards drafted Sister Golden Hair in the 3rd round...

I hope my Cubs can draft Slaughter or Watson in 2 years
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Man, those are not fair criticisms. He is a good ballplayer. I hate it as much as you do that 3 legacies didn't choose Tech.
    I'm not sure saying he was 1 for 13 (at the time) and that he made a crucial error to change the momentum of a game are even criticisms. They're just facts.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I'm glad the Cards drafted Sister Golden Hair in the 3rd round...

I hope my Cubs can draft Slaughter or Watson in 2 years
    It was the 4th round but still a major head scratcher.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Varsity Bulldog dadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    Your coaching sucked big-time. He didn't even try to challenge the foul ball call in Friday's game, which was probably why you lost that game.

He decided on a different starter today at the last minute, the wrong move again.

And he waited way too long to confront the home plate umpire about the ridiculous strike zone he was giving the LSU pitcher.
    All true but the greatest winning record in NCAA history. I would take it. As a hitter, the strike zone was a death trap. Are these the best the NCAA has behind the plate? Ridiculous!

Champ Bearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dadawgula View Post
    All true but the greatest winning record in NCAA history. I would take it. As a hitter, the strike zone was a death trap. Are these the best the NCAA has behind the plate? Ridiculous!
    Maybe just the best man for LSpoo to bribe

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dadawgula View Post
    One of the greatest jobs of framing a baseball we'll ever see by the Florida catcher last night. Can't wait to see if the next home plate ump over corrects for last night.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Big lizards chomp down on bayou pussycats.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

How bout dem gators!!! I switched over from Hannity just in time to see blondie get thrown out at the plate. Made my day!!!

Varsity Bulldog techdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud of techdawg28's Avatar

Geaux Gators

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Tigahs bleaux another chance at NC. Sooooo quiet from all their WalMart faithful this morning.

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

LaTech Re: CWS

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor View Post
    On the flip side -- and I'm not a parent, so take this for what it's worth -- don't you want your kids to have a better life than you did? I know I would. I love Louisiana Tech. It was the perfect school for me. I represent Louisiana Tech everywhere I go. I recruit my students to go to Tech. But do I believe Tech is the best school in the country? No, it's not. Anyone who says so is delusional. I legitimately believe it's one of the top 150 schools in the country, and one of the top three schools in Louisiana. But if my kid had a chance to go Harvard or Duke or MIT or one of the premier schools in the country, I'd probably be all for it. If my kid was an elite athlete, and he/she had a chance to start on a program with a chance to win a national championship, I'd probably advise him/her to take that opportunity.
    Any prospective student can achieve whatever their career goals are via Tech just as much as any other school if not more. With the possible exception of another school offering a program Tech doesn't offer. For what it's worth, I got my masters at the university of Oklahoma, which has a great reputation. It is a very good school, but Tech was a better education and also treated me like a person, not a tuition check. I graduated OU with a 4.0 and can tell you many papers I thought would be B papers at Tech were A's at OU.

People are free to go where they want, but if someone has to go to the sec to prove something to themselves or people around them, that's their problem, not ours.

+ Reply to Thread