+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Erik McCree to the Houston Rockets

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Re: Erik McCree to the Houston Rockets

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    8 assists + 2 steals (+ 4 rebounds for a PG) in only 21 minutes is incredible.
    "Serviceable" might be a better term, perhaps ??

"Incredible" might better apply to Lonzo Ball's triple-double (11-11-11) in 34 minutes ?? Particularly, given Ball was a college freshman last season.

Varsity Bulldog techdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud of techdawg28's Avatar

At halftime, Hamilton has 7 pts, 2 boards, and 1 steal

Varsity Bulldog techdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud of techdawg28's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techdawg28 View Post
    At halftime, Hamilton has 7 pts, 2 boards, and 1 steal
    Hamilton came off the bench to lead his team in scoring. 11 pts on 3-4 shooting. Also 2 rebounds. Played 17 minutes.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post

"Incredible" might better apply to Lonzo Ball's triple-double (11-11-11) in 34 minutes ?? Particularly, given Ball was a college freshman last season.
    Damn. And I don't like that kid. Really don't like his dad.

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Damn. And I don't like that kid. Really don't like his dad.
    I despise his father. I try not to let it affect how I view Lonzo, but that's not easy.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Ummm.. I didn't realize we were comparing Alex to the #2 pick in the draft. Then why not compare Alex's performance to Lonzo's awful first game?

Alex's stat line per 48 min...
    18.3 assists
    9.1 points
    9.1 boards
    4.6 steals

Alex's assists per 48 min would've been #1 in the NBA last season... by far! James Harden was #1 with 14.8 per 48 min.

Also Alex's steals per 48 min would've been #1 in the NBA last season... by far! TJ McConnell was #1 with 3.0 per 48 min.

Those stats with enough PT in the NBA would've made Alex an All-NBA player. So yeah, "incredible" is the right word, and "serviceable" is an insult.

Oh yeah, after that game, Alex was #1 in the Summer League in assists, and he only played less than half a game.
    alexassists.png

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

I'll stick with "serviceable". "Incredible" could get you a roster spot in the NBA. BTW, have you bothered to check the player stats in the Summer League (Las Vegas) after the first game ?? Last time I looked, there were 3 players averaging 8 assists per game.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad Alex can play the point, that's his only hope.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    I'm glad Alex can play the point, that's his only hope.
    Did you watch the game last night, boxer ?? I thot Alex looked pretty good; 0 assists, tho.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Did you watch the game last night, boxer ?? I thot Alex looked pretty good; 0 assists, tho.
    I didn't see last night's game, but I am watching him tonight. I think he's a natural point guard and he has been solid in this game.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

I'll stick with "serviceable". "Incredible" could get you a roster spot in the NBA. BTW, have you bothered to check the player stats in the Summer League (Las Vegas) after the first game ?? Last time I looked, there were 3 players averaging 8 assists per game.
    From NBA.com after last night's game...
    "If he can develop his perimeter jumper, he could be a guy that gets serious consideration for a roster spot at the next level."
    http://www.nba.com/warriors/news-blo...aways-20170710
    Alex has impressed.

Have I looked at the stats? Yeah, I posted a screenshot of the stats. Did you look at how many minutes the others were averaging?

Sorry you can't admit Alex produced an incredible stat line that night.

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    I didn't see last night's game, but I am watching him tonight. I think he's a natural point guard and he has been solid in this game.
    "solid" -- I like that description. 2 assists tonight, BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post

Have I looked at the stats? Yeah, I posted a screenshot of the stats. Did you look at how many minutes the others were averaging?

Sorry you can't admit Alex produced an incredible stat line that night.
    Alex is one of my favorite Bulldogs, but there was nothing incredible about that stat line.

Alex is one of my favorite Bulldogs, but there was nothing incredible about that stat line.
    Per 48 min...
    • 18.3 assists (would be #1 in NBA)
    • 9.1 points
    • 9.1 boards
    • 4.6 steals (would be #1 in NBA)
    Sorry, but that is an incredible All-NBA caliber stat line, far better than serviceable.

But, ......................................

He isn't generating those stats in the NBA against NBA competition.

How about you work up some "Per 48 min..." numbers for all the Summer League games Alex has participated in to date ?? I'll be expecting some incredible results.

+ Reply to Thread