+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which Road Games do you plan to attend?

Champ Bearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond repute

LaTech Which Road Games do you plan to attend?

We have 5 road games this year, which do you plan to attend?
    • A. 9/16 @WKU
    • B. 9/23 @USoCar
    • C. 10/7 @UAB
    • D 10/28 @Rice
    • E. 11/18 @UTEP

I'm hoping to make B & D; possibly I could make A & E, but my wedding ceremony is the same day as C so that's out.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: Which Road Games do you plan to attend?

Quote Originally Posted by Bearpaw View Post
    • A. 9/16 @WKU
    • B. 9/23 @USoCar
    • C. 10/7 @UAB
    • D 10/28 @Rice
    • E. 11/18 @UTEP
    I'm hoping to make B & D; possibly I could make A & E, but my wedding ceremony is the same day as C so that's out.
    I'd love to make Rice - but It's my youngest's birthday and he's not a football fan. Might try to make UAB if DS65 goes.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

UAB and Rice games.

Varsity Bulldog techdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud of techdawg28's Avatar

I might try to make either the Rice or UAB games, but as a #BrokeCollegeStudent it's a very outside chance lol. But with 7 home games, I'll survive

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely Rice since it's only about 25 miles from my house.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    I'd love to make Rice - but It's my youngest's birthday and he's not a football fan. Might try to make UAB if DS65 goes.
    Rice for sure ( 3 in row) UAB sounds great -- we need to find some way to please Sammy in Houston so little sportdawg can go to game....

Champ Bearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    Rice for sure ( 3 in row) UAB sounds great -- we need to find some way to please Sammy in Houston so little sportdawg can go to game....
    Water Wall and NASA are good starts

http://www.bing.com/search?q=water+w...tx&FORM=HDRSC1

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Children's museum isn't very far from Rice campus. Other museums near by if Mrs. Sportdawg is interested. Could practically walk from Rice Stadium.

Puppy 3rdGenDawg is a glorious beacon of light3rdGenDawg is a glorious beacon of light3rdGenDawg is a glorious beacon of light3rdGenDawg is a glorious beacon of light3rdGenDawg is a glorious beacon of light3rdGenDawg is a glorious beacon of light3rdGenDawg is a glorious beacon of light3rdGenDawg is a glorious beacon of light3rdGenDawg is a glorious beacon of light3rdGenDawg is a glorious beacon of light3rdGenDawg is a glorious beacon of light 3rdGenDawg's Avatar

I believe the family and I will be traveling down to Bowling Green for the WKU game. Should be 4 of us. Maybe a couple more if some of our friends from Columbus come with us.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Rice I think. South Carolina if we are on a roll.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Rice.

Varsity Bulldog svb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the rough svb002's Avatar

My oldest turns four a couple of days after the South Carolina game, so we'll head to Columbia for the weekend for the game and a trip to the zoo.

Puppy VADawg1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeVADawg1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeVADawg1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeVADawg1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeVADawg1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeVADawg1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeVADawg1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeVADawg1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeVADawg1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeVADawg1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeVADawg1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time VADawg1's Avatar

USC and UAB.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearpaw View Post
    • A. 9/16 @WKU
    • B. 9/23 @USoCar
    • C. 10/7 @UAB
    • D 10/28 @Rice
    • E. 11/18 @UTEP
    Hope to work em all, Lord willing.

But . . . I guess I need to call you out on this fall wedding business. . . . I mean,you're even publicizing it.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Hope to work em all, Lord willing.

But . . . I guess I need to call you out on this fall wedding business. . . . I mean,you're even publicizing it.

+ Reply to Thread