+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which Road Games do you plan to attend?

Puppy 3rdGenDawg is a glorious beacon of light3rdGenDawg is a glorious beacon of light3rdGenDawg is a glorious beacon of light3rdGenDawg is a glorious beacon of light3rdGenDawg is a glorious beacon of light3rdGenDawg is a glorious beacon of light3rdGenDawg is a glorious beacon of light3rdGenDawg is a glorious beacon of light3rdGenDawg is a glorious beacon of light3rdGenDawg is a glorious beacon of light3rdGenDawg is a glorious beacon of light 3rdGenDawg's Avatar

Re: Which Road Games do you plan to attend?

Purchased my WKU game tickets yesterday for the family. All 4 of us are making the drive from Columbus. It will be the girls first Tech game. They are very excited.

I will say that I was a little disheartened that the ticket office was not willing to send me and the kids some schedule posters. They have sent them with every ticket purchase, no problems, no questions in the past. Oh, well.

For anyone that is attending the game or has stayed in Bowling Green for past games, any hotel recommendations? Looking at the Hyatt that is about a half mile from the stadium. Don't know if I am going to get closer or nicer accommodations than that.

Varsity Bulldog diamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the rough

I purchased my tickets for the South Carolina game, a couple of days ago.

Bulldog BoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the roughBoneDawg is a jewel in the rough

Bringing a group of at least 5 to the USC game!

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Told my friend I would come to South Carolina if we were undefeated going into the game so I am planning on attending that one.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

I'm gonna travel down the road to all 7 games in ruston

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    I'm gonna travel down the road to all 7 games in ruston
    First time in history we've had 7 home games.

+ Reply to Thread