+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Drove through USM-Ruston today and have a Bulldog ticket question

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Drove through USM-Ruston today and have a Bulldog ticket question

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Heard more than one story about TMac being "rude and snobby".
    Fake news.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

Who knows about tickets.

The last time Southern Miss came to town many of them had great seats on the West Side(I am talking about seats that Tech fans now have to pay an extra $100 per seat for).

I know this because they were right beside my family. They were loud and obnoxious.

I heard reports that the same courtesy of sitting in the good seats isn't extended to Tech fans who attend games at Southern Miss.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    With our AD and his boy making the decisions who knows? Those $25 tickets will probably have you front and center on the 50 yard line. Our own fans normally have to pay that much or more on game day.
    And if the visiting team wins we'll have a great fireworks show to honor their victory
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    And if the visiting team wins we'll have a great fireworks show to honor their victory
    I mean, people give them crap, but we arent going to cancel an advertised fireworks show just because the team chokes.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Your graphic was horrible. This is a better picture....I think so anyway.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tech52 View Post
    I mean, people give them crap, but we arent going to cancel an advertised fireworks show just because the team chokes.
    That's what all these people wanted. I enjoyed the fireworks.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    That's what all these people wanted. I enjoyed the fireworks.
    PBR will do that to you...makes you a happy person even in times of sorrow.

Puppy eagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Your graphic was horrible. This is a better picture....I think so anyway.
    Well I was going to post this one of us after the game, but thought the first picture would be playing nicer.

Varsity Bulldog techdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud of techdawg28's Avatar

See, I've always preferred the post-TD Dixon ball flip

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

My favorite is this Jelly Bean sack!

Puppy eagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rough

Ouch! That sack hurts me and I'm just looking at it!

Varsity Bulldog techdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud oftechdawg28 has much to be proud of techdawg28's Avatar

You know what I like about our rivalry? We can talk smack and hate each other, etc. But we can also be somewhat civil, respectful, and intelligent.

Check out the comments on YouTube videos between OU-OSU fans, Bama-Auburn fans, etc. Yikes.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eagle in the gym View Post
    A few of you seem to be less than enthusiastic about your athletic department, director of athletics, or ticket office. Why the frustration?
    the tone from the top is not too good to most long time Dawg supporters.....in fact, our young AD would receive a warm goodbye if he left - not many boosters like him at all.

I could are less about the man....I don't agree with all of his decisions - but whatever - he had bigger problems than BBB......I wish him much success and hope he matures into his job.

Quote Originally Posted by techdawg28 View Post
    You know what I like about our rivalry? We can talk smack and hate each other, etc. But we can also be somewhat civil, respectful, and intelligent.
    I'll talk plenty of smack while trying not be a jerk on a board I'm visiting. But I don't hate Tech. I don't think any Eagle does. We need you guys to be good. Now, I want to beat you down once each fall and I do get a kick out of how the games usually go. I hate State and Ole Miss and hope they never win. I hope y'all win every game except one!

+ Reply to Thread