https://www.yahoo.com/sports/study-s...205311010.html

If so, then they should reinstate Armstrong's 7 titles and apologize.

If PEDs have zero effect on performance, as this study indicates, that means Lance won those Tours with his own talent and training. Oh, I know, some will say "it's the cover up," "it's the lies about drug use" that matters. Really? Those not wanting Lance to have what he earned will reach for any excuse.

I have defended Lance, so you know what side I'm on. First, I made the point that Lance NEVER tested positive for drugs, not once! He was the most-tested rider in Tour history. The "French" wanted so badly to catch him at something. While other elite riders at that time were being caught, and DQed, Lance undergoing the same testing and for the same drugs, never tested positive. NOT ONCE! I still don't understand how that is possible, if Lance was using PEDs.

Then, point 2. Okay, IF Lance used the same PEDs as those others, then that means they ALL did and the playing field was level. Lance won 7 straight times because his training regimen is legendary. No one ever out-worked him in training.

No, they won't reinstate his titles....just because. But it is interesting the PEDs had no effect.