+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I need to be educated

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Re: I need to be educated

I remember one of the Hawaii games. The Hawaiian team was told not to do their squat sh*t on the field and they did it any way. They did get a 15 yard penalty and had to kick off from their own 20. Seems like this was the Wednesday night red out game which we won on national TV.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Re: I need to be educated

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    The Hawaiian team was told not to do their squat sh*t on the field and they did it any way.
    When ya gotta go, ya gotta go.

+ Reply to Thread